Titanfall consistently not seen as installed/Failed to get token from Origin

by Diggy555555

Original Post

Titanfall consistently not seen as installed/Failed to get token from Origin

★ Novice

I bought and preloaded Titanfall at realease, and until yesterday, everything was working perfectly fine.  Nothing has changed with my system (Windows 7), and yet Titanfall is now being constantly seen as not installed via Origin, even though the game files are still in the Titanfall folder.  I've redownloaded the game several times.  And when I do get Titanfall instaled, I am now getting an "Unable to get a token from Origin" message as soon as the game goes to the Main Menu screen.  This is VERY frustrating, as I cannot play the game at all that I paid 60 bucks for.  I feel ripped off.  I've deleted all my files from the Temp folder in Windows, and reset my IP, to no avail.

Can someone please speak to this problem?  Thank you,

Message 1 of 10 (5,787 Views)

Re: Titanfall consistently not seen as installed/Failed to get token from Origin

I received the token error one night when trying to join friends, the only fix was to keep trying to log in.

Regarding origin not seeing Titanfall as installed, does the repair function have any sort of effect or do you just get the "install" option when you right click the icon in your games library in your Origin client?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 10 (5,739 Views)

Re: Titanfall consistently not seen as installed/Failed to get token from Origin

★ Novice

I'm not able to repair it beause Origin sees it an uninstalled. I"m wondering if its more of an Origin issue. But since it started doing that yesterday, even when I redownload and the game is seen as installed, the Token issue is completely persistent.  Can't get through to the Main Menu no matter what.  I'm not even sure who to ask for help here, EA, Respawn, or the Origin service itself.  Thanks though.

Also, using the Repair function to aid in overcoming the Audio installation issue doesn't override the Token thing.

Message 3 of 10 (5,737 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No one can figure out how to fix the token issue. 

Message 4 of 10 (5,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I left it open for a few hours then retried and it worked. idk how.

Message 5 of 10 (5,698 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had that issue too. What seemed to resolve it for me was configuring a static IP address for my P.C. and port forwarding on my router. The Ttanfall ports are located here - http://help.ea.com/en/article/online-ports-to-open-for-titanfall/

Message 6 of 10 (4,079 Views)

Read

★★★ Newbie
Keep reinstalling it and do it a lot and it will say play
Message 7 of 10 (2,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the disc and didn't have an install issue, but I do have the token issue.  It kicks me out of the game a lot because it says "failed to get a token from Origin".  It also does it a lot at the start of the game on the main menu screen.  Sometimes it goes into an infinite loop of connecting, but then when I stop the loop it says (to the right) "error getting..."  something or other.  So I have to exit the game and restart it or it never plays.

I'm getting really angry with this.  I don't know if it's Origin or the game.

Message 8 of 10 (2,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i fixed it u need to reinstall it but know its says for me unable to connect to ea servers Frown

Message 9 of 10 (1,046 Views)

Re: Titanfall consistently not seen as installed/Failed to get token from Origi

★★★★ Novice

After re-downloading Titanfall via Origin, (I also have the CD's) and all the Expansion Packs I get this error: Titanfall Audio Installation Failed

Decode: Corrupt or Missing data bit stream

In file "\\?\HDisappointedGames

II\Titanfall\vpk\client_MP_common.bsp.pak 000_000.vpk 

offset 2490569779 size 9050216 Then after clicking OK I get this

Error: A redistributable package (audio_installation)was not installed successfully.

setup cannot continue. Soccer ball

Please anybody HELP...

Message 10 of 10 (540 Views)