Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List" infinite loading

by UniqueID123456

Original Post

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List&quot

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

These are the exact problems I have been having, I played the game on launch date but haven't been able to since. Kicks me off of xbox live as soon as I join a match, and oh god, it takes ages just to do that. However, I bitched about it to EA help, as I was very frustrated, and they gave me 15% off my next EA game... If I buy another EA game...

Message 21 of 56 (2,394 Views)

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List&quot

★★★★★ Novice

As far as I am aware this problem is not solved. It is STILL DOING EXACTLY what the poster says. It is with mine at least and it looks like many others.

Message 22 of 56 (2,306 Views)

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List&

★★ Novice

Exactly bazkass. EA-Barry why did you put a solved tag on this issue? 

It is not solved. 

Do you have any info as to why there are connectivity issues? 

The Xbox 360 version of Titanfall came out yesterday (in Australia in any case) - are the servers overloaded?

Message 23 of 56 (2,282 Views)

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List&

★★★★★ Novice

um..I'm sorry but i would know how to put a solved on this thread if I tried. I'm only in this forum because I can't play titanfall on my xbox 360...still..like you.

Message 24 of 56 (2,271 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

FYI. I actually talked to the live administrator.

They checked my router port (which was ok), cleared my cache on the xbox (which I had already done, got me to delete my gamertag and reinstall it (didn't work). They got me to disconnect from the internet and change the time on my xbox to 15 november 2005 and reconnect to internet and reboot xbox (didn't work) and delete game data and reboot (didn't work either.

After approx 3 hours I was still at the same place. Endless searching and multiplayer lists, but maybe some of these may work for you.

For me. I can't ask the retailer to take back the game because it's not really faulty so am going to have to wear a 90 dollar bad investment.

My advice. Please tell anyone in oceania to NOT buy this game.

Message 25 of 56 (2,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't even get in it just stays on the retrieving matchmaking screen
Message 26 of 56 (2,094 Views)

Re: infinite loop of attempting connection on xbox 360

★★★ Newbie
Tried that and it told me there is a matchmaking service alert. Does this have anything to do with the problem?
Message 27 of 56 (2,093 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried similar 'fixes' and nothing has changed for me either. 

I saw the matchmaking service error too - turned out to be some Leaderboard feature on COD Black Op was down.

Nothing to do with Titanfall.  

Message 28 of 56 (1,976 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah. My hopes rose slightly when I saw the matchmaking service tag, but then dropped again when I found out what it was. It's like Microsoft and EA would wish we just all went away.

Message 29 of 56 (1,972 Views)

Re: online multiplayer would just say searching for matchmaking lists

★★ Novice

This is my exact problem it just keeps searching and searching

Message 30 of 56 (1,965 Views)