Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List" infinite loading

by UniqueID123456

Original Post

Re: TitanFall - No Servers Found

★★★ Newbie
Not working for me either... Rebooted x2 and reset router... Nothing. Thanks EA for letting me pay for this garbage
Message 11 of 56 (6,775 Views)

Re: online multiplayer would just say searching for matchmaking lists

★★★ Newbie

Yea i got this game for 360 over 24hrs ago and thats all it comes up with i can evan play the game at all but all my other games are working fine .Frown

Message 12 of 56 (6,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Calm down, please. They're fixing it. Problems happen, man. It's all a part of game development. What...one thing doesn't go right for someone and immediately they want a full refund?

Once one small thing goes wrong, people freak out, and immediately start mud throwing. If you guys honestly think life comes without its problems (in all aspects of life), then I have no idea what kind of reality some people expect. Just let them fix it. Things take time. Go read a book. Go outside. Take a nap. I was able to play from 9PM-4AM last night with no problems whatsoever. Server issues happen from time to time, it's to be expected with games with dedicated servers.

A thunderstorm temporarily knocks out the electronics at the cable company my family and I pay for, but we don't go out of our way to feed them to the wolves. That's just wrong. When things go wrong, companies usually go out of their way to fix the problem as quick and as efficient as possible - the last thing they want are raging customers. Do they need your money? Well of course. How else will they be able to run those servers? Now I'm not saying there are companies out there who are NOT corrupt and greedy as all get out, but you can't blame the class because of one naughty child.

Oh hey look. The servers are back up!

Message 13 of 56 (6,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no but heres the thing if a new game comes out they should have it fixed asap no matter wat the resolve people paid for a game and for the console so then the company must get there gears in motion to get it fixed because even tho the game maybe 60+ dollars they want to play so then in return for buying you needa compatable  server to play on if not return the money say well the game sucks bc they couldnt fix the server issues. we paid so and so for an amount yet no play very irriating.

Message 14 of 56 (6,668 Views)

Xbone "Attempting Connection" *After Patch Update* 10th April 14'

★★ Apprentice

Just installed todays patch about 10 mins ago from making this post.

Titanfall is now just stuck in a very large "Attempting Connection" Loop.

Sometime after about 10-15 mins it will actually connect to a  lobby anc after ive finished with my loadouts i get disconnected from the server and have to start the cycle again.

Message 15 of 56 (6,636 Views)

Cannot play Titanfall. Attempting Connections, but not retrieving matchmaking list

★★★ Newbie

This is the second night since my purchase on Xbox One, I have not been able to play my game. If this continues I will be seeking a refund. These games cost a lot of money and the service is not good enough. When I have paid for a product it should be fit for purpose, if no refund forthcoming, I will seek a chargeback via my card provider.

When will EA have this problem fixed? Now I have been trying to play for over an hour!

Message 16 of 56 (6,637 Views)

Re: infinite loop of attempting connection on xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

can someone please help me

Message 17 of 56 (6,629 Views)

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List&quot

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have been talking to an Advisor this morning and she is going to send this issue to the main EA department to deal with in the next update/patch

Hope it works, becuase I am having the same problem as you...  Frown

Horse

Message 18 of 56 (6,633 Views)

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List&

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Our Titanfall servers are currently experiencing connectivity issues that may cause difficulty getting into a game, or longer-than-usual wait times for matchmaking.

We're addressing these issues and hope to have them corrected quickly.

In the mean time, keep trying to jump in and stay tuned for further updates.

Source

*Post marked as solution for visibility.

barry.png
Message 19 of 56 (10,634 Views)

Re: infinite loop of attempting connection on xbox 360

★★ Novice

Test your Xbox Live Connection before starting the same. The test can be found in your Settings > Network    tab on the dashboard. You'll see a "Test Xbox Live Connection" button where you'll be asked to sign out. Start Titanfall after and it should be fine. 

Message 20 of 56 (6,616 Views)