Re: TitanFall - No Servers Found

by xXCarterkaneXx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List" infinite loading

★★ Novice

Hi, 

I can get to the Titanfall start menu and then the have the follwing messages: "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List" infinite loading

I have read the forums and have already done the following ad have not been able to fix this issue :

I can play COD Black Ops online without any issues. 

I have a NETGEAR DGN 2200v3 router and have forwarded the required ports for this too. 

I have connected the router directly to the Xbox 360 using a cable - the Xbox has confirmed all connections - Titafall still doesn't load. 

I have also tried this option of manually making my primary and secondary DNS 4.2.2.2 and 8.8.8.8 in the Xbox system. 

What can I do to get Titanfall to connect to the servers? 

Message 1 of 56 (15,484 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall Xbox 360 - "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List&

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Our Titanfall servers are currently experiencing connectivity issues that may cause difficulty getting into a game, or longer-than-usual wait times for matchmaking.

We're addressing these issues and hope to have them corrected quickly.

In the mean time, keep trying to jump in and stay tuned for further updates.

Source

*Post marked as solution for visibility.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 19 of 56 (10,633 Views)

All Replies

online multiplayer would just say searching for matchmaking lists

★★★ Newbie

wat do i do its always doing this it hardly lets me play at all.....

Message 2 of 56 (15,372 Views)

infinite loop of attempting connection on xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

so my first time playing i connect and start the tuctoral, half was thru the tuctoral it say server timed out. so i try to connect again and it got stuck in an infinite loop of retriving matchmaking list and attempting connection. so then i thought the servers where down and i waited a day and i connected again but i lost connection again in a match. why is it doing this? Please help me.

Message 3 of 56 (15,398 Views)

TitanFall - No Servers Found

★★★ Newbie

Today 4/10/14 I was just playing TitanFall and now it is saying No servers found. Fixes?

Message 4 of 56 (15,685 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same problem too. I played a couple of games earlier today, but now I can't get into a server.
Message 5 of 56 (15,657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the exact same thing

Message 6 of 56 (15,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

245PM Eastern time...No servers for TITANFALL...I see this was an issue back in March? We need a permenant fix and ASAP. Otherwise Im getting my money back!

Message 7 of 56 (15,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's now 2.45 and it's saying that for me
Message 8 of 56 (15,580 Views)

★★★★ Novice

2:45 eastern and cant connect here

Message 9 of 56 (15,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox Live Compute is experiencing issues that are impacting server availability for Titanfall on all platforms. Please standby for updates.

Message 10 of 56 (15,502 Views)