Titanfall Won't start/launch at all (PC)

by juzstabme

Original Post

Re: Titanfall Won't start/launch at all (PC)

★ Novice

Thank you, this was the only thing that worked for me -- running in Comodo Sandbox. You're a lifesaver. 

Message 61 of 96 (16,788 Views)

★★ Novice

@pandaunchained wrote:

So I may have found another solution to this issue, I was able to play when I first got the game but, after re-starting my computer it wouldnt launch, so I found out that for whatever reason Titanfall doesnt like In-game overlays and exiting all those programes fixed the issue

Bingo, turned off Playclaw 4 and it loaded fine. Thanks!

Message 62 of 96 (16,778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

COMODO What's this?

Message 63 of 96 (16,773 Views)

★★ Novice

I found this worked for me after weeks of trying to fix this ... and EA not giving a solution (also works for Battlefield Hardline)

For Windows 8.1 -

Place UAC (User Account Control) into lowest  mode (not off) - 

Then in the properties of the executable for Titanfall.exe  or BFH.exe set them to run in compatibility mode for Windows 7

Both games now run.

Message 64 of 96 (16,689 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

you are a life saver man

Message 65 of 96 (16,670 Views)

★★ Novice

my problem was comodo if anyone has comodo this game will not launch and as of update 4 sandbox no longer works you can do 1 of two things to fix this disable auto sandbox in the menu or click on unrecognized files find anything ea and titanfall related and set it as trusted by righ clicking on it.

Message 66 of 96 (16,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my spec:
Intel i7
16 GB ram
GTX 770
Win 8.1

Titanfall is failing and can't startup. The sound is there for 10 sec, else nothing.

Have tried almost anything, fix DirectX,update nvidia graphics driver, repair game (origin), run as admin .. I have no idea what else to do ..

Beside that it seams like EA is not really taking it serious .. players problem. 

Message 67 of 96 (16,423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

set up profile in riva tuner to exclude titanfall not run on screen overlay. fixed. woot!

edit:

try clicking this button for a quick possible fix in RTSS.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa99/colbyseth1/games/hopethishelps_zpsf9b11a4d.jpg

Message 68 of 96 (16,396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This solution worked for me! magic and nice!:cathappy:

Edit:

Actually the thing with runnig origin as administrator and then running titanfall as administrator helped me.

Message 69 of 96 (16,326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I experienced a similar problem, you open the game, screen may flash, then crash. Close program.

So... here is another "POSSIBLE FIX" which may or may not work.
Go to the Titanfall icon on the desktop or wherever your icon may be... right click, (if you have this option) click "Run with graphics processor", then select your high performance GPU and proceed as you were.

Farewell.
Message 70 of 96 (16,058 Views)