Titanfall UNBOUND

by Piedro99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall UNBOUND

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have some problem with my titanfall on pc. When i start match i can´t move. I can look around with mouse but can´t move. and writes me unbound. I´m re-instal game but i have still this problem. 

Message 1 of 7 (4,644 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall UNBOUND

★★★ Newbie

im sorry for disturbing , i find the probolem.  i don´t know why but in option  key bindings I was not assigned any key. i have restore button and now is working thnaks for help 

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (4,906 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Do you have any USB gamepads, controller, special devices plugged in to your system and could you please tell us the model of your mouse/keyboad?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 7 (4,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have keyboard  Genius Gaming KB-G265 and mouse  A4tech Bloody V8 V-Track Core 3. But i play titanfall many times before on this device and working it. i have this problem last month

Message 3 of 7 (4,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im sorry for disturbing , i find the probolem.  i don´t know why but in option  key bindings I was not assigned any key. i have restore button and now is working thnaks for help 

Message 4 of 7 (4,907 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Message 5 of 7 (4,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have some problem with my titanfall on pc. When i start match i can´t move. I can look around with mouse but can´t move, shoot, etc. and writes me unbound. I´m re-instal game but i have still this problem. what is going on. i cant play multiplayer. help

Message 6 of 7 (2,857 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Titanfall 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (2,800 Views)