Re: Titanfall Servers - they have been down/ not found/ or disconnected for WEEK

by NekudN001

Original Post

Re: Unable to Connect

★★★★★ Novice
Message 41 of 125 (1,124 Views)

Re: No connectivity to Titanfall PC servers

★★★ Novice

I also can confirm that this is happening for myself and many others. The game In its current state is completely unplayable. When you select the "play game" button you only get kicked out to the main menu. I have literally spent multiple hours trying to play the game nonstop, but I can not get past the menu. An error-filled with +++++'s always shows up on the screen. And most of the time It just says no servers when trying to join.

Message 42 of 125 (1,333 Views)

Re: Unable to Connect

★★★ Apprentice

If I created a dashboard at work which showed green when one, let alone 50% of the underlying elements were red, I'd be brought in for a very uncomfortable conversation..

Message 43 of 125 (1,088 Views)

Re: Titanfall Servers - they have been down/ not found/ or disconnected for WEEK

★★★ Novice
@Origin: Dear Origin people, if you don't habve the resources or priority for this issue, then please make this vulnerable and buggy PC-Server open source so the comunity maybe can refactor and do the bugfixing.
Regards Erik.
Message 44 of 125 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Origin:
@EA:
Dear EA and Origin people, please, ... more communication!
Or if you don't have enough resources to adress the issue or it has not so high priority, please make the PC-Server open source so the comunity may do the code refactoring or do the bugfixing for this vulnerable and buggy server.
Regards Erik.
Message 45 of 125 (1,322 Views)

is there any titianfull severs left

★★★ Newbie

is there any Titanfall severs left

Message 46 of 125 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i personally think ea should give away this project if it cant deal  with it others can make this worldwide maybe game ranger:D

garena or .....

Message 47 of 125 (1,267 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm still hoping for this issue to be resolved, I made the original discussion in the Steam forums and I'm glad to see that more people are aware of this issue and more people talk about it. Respawn has to do something about this as they are selling a game that is not functional.

Message 48 of 125 (1,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Is Titanfall still being sold on Steam? If so, the absence of development on this issue mixed with the ignorance of this game breaking persistant issue could be even more problematic to new buyers, even potential ones. If so, we should not only keep poking EA and Respawn, but also Steam as one of their client is selling a non-fonctionnal product.

Message 49 of 125 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same exact issue... I was able to play np a few weeks ago then boom this issue ever since... i bought tf2 because of this , but it's just not as good / fun as TF1 is / was....

Message 50 of 125 (1,725 Views)