Titanfall: Key Bindings Issue with Mouse Wheel

by GEE33K

Original Post

Titanfall: Key Bindings Issue with Mouse Wheel

★★★ Newbie

I have encountered an issue whereas in the options I can bind mouse weehls to actions. For example:

1. Jump is bound to wheel down and,

2. Melee attack to wheel up however.

However it will not actually work in game. When I started the tutorial the wheel up for Mele worked momentarily but wheel down did not. Eventually the wheel up did not work either.

It may sound odd for some but this is how I have been playing for 13years so to change will be difficult.

Please let me know if I am missing a configuration step or if this is not currently supported and when it will be.

Specs:

i72600K

ASUS VPRO

8GB Mushkin

ASUS 680 SLI

Logitec G710+

Logitec G9x 

Message 1 of 9 (9,075 Views)

Re: Titanfall: Key Bindings Issue with Mouse Wheel

★★★ Newbie

I'm seeing this as well. Nothing happens if you bind jump to mouse scroll up Frown

Message 2 of 9 (9,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA??????? No response...Anyone else have a work around?

Message 3 of 9 (9,014 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback. I checked it for myself and it is not working with the mouse-wheel. I will pass your report on to the studio.

Cheers

Basti

Message 4 of 9 (9,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! Is there any ETA when this can be resolved?

Message 5 of 9 (9,004 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Unfornately not, we will give these details to the studio for further investigation. Just keep an eye on the update notes for every future fix. We will share all the update notes as a sticky here in Answer HQ as soon as a patch is released.

Cheers

Basti

Message 6 of 9 (9,002 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue, 7 years later. I get around it by rebinding scroll wheel space through razer software but I have a steelseries mouse too that is bluetooth and I cant make it anything other than default when using bluetooth meaning I cant fix this. Would be really nice if it just worked like in apex.

Message 7 of 9 (6,649 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

+1

Message 8 of 9 (6,480 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey @EA_Bastian why dont you tell the studio that nobody can play Titanfall 1 due to a hacker flooding the servers with fake clients so nobody can get in the gane. Out of all the threads you seen regarding this issue. This is the one you reply.

This is really emberassing to the TF1 community. It shows EA & Respawn dev's just doesn't care about the issue. Have you even tried to load up Titanfall one. You see the issue youself. 

Message 9 of 9 (6,441 Views)