Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Titanfall Infinite Update Loop(PC)

by david_forever123

Original Post

Titanfall Infinite Update Loop(PC)

★★★★ Novice

A few days ago, I've updated my Titanfall on Origin. So I've finished updating the game, with a message "You're all Set! TItanfall is up to date" I was about to play Titanfall,then suddenly a new message appeared saying that Titanfall requires an update!, and so I pressed update, then Immediately I get the first message which was "You're all Set! TItanfall is up to date"  and so I clicked play, then I get the 2nd message saying that it requires an update! and so I played along, but it seems that it is a never ending cycle! I tried to Uninstall Origin, but it doesn't seem to work! I haven't played Titanfall a long time now since the update so Please!!!!!!!!! EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 5 (1,135 Views)

Re: Titanfall Infinite Update Loop(PC)

★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.  Did you find a solution?

Message 2 of 5 (1,057 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Try "Repair Game"

It worked for me

Message 3 of 5 (1,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same but then with FIFA World Beta. I come into an infinite install loop, after I click on the install button, I have to install again and again and again.. I am getting sick and tired of this. I tried to run it as administrator, I re-installed Origin, I re-installed FIFA World Beta, I contacted EA (Never got a response). Basically everything and I don't know what to do anymore.

Message 4 of 5 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here guys. Repaired the game, contacted EA, added Install Dir in the regedit file, re-installed Origin, re-installed FIFA World Beta and nothing fricking worked.

Message 5 of 5 (320 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help