Titanfall Deluxe Edition Not Launching (PC, Steam)

by ComradeMike28

Original Post

Titanfall Deluxe Edition Not Launching (PC, Steam)

★ Novice

I got the Titanfall Deluxe edition on steam but it won't launch. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, uninstalling and reinstalling steam and origin, and am currently trying to verify the integrity of the game files on steam. I've wasted my whole afternoon trying to fix this and it's just really upsetting that I have to go through this just to play the first game in one of my favorite series.

Message 1 of 6 (1,108 Views)

Re: Titanfall Deluxe Edition Not Launching (PC, Steam)

Message 2 of 6 (1,053 Views)

★ Novice

I tried to sign up for you forum several times and it would work! Not only that but I tried your solution but it didn't work either!!! How am I supposed to play Titanfall 1 huh? Do I just refund it and titanfall 2??? What the hell am I supposed to do? No one on the EA Answers HQ will help me and your advice is not only pointless but just puts me in the same position I was trying to play it! Someone please help me or I will refund this game before it's too * late to do that fml

Message 3 of 6 (1,029 Views)

★ Novice
Message 4 of 6 (1,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Someone please help me fix this I just want to play the game I paid for. Someone please help me so I can play it I don't want to refund it I just want to play titanfall 1

Message 5 of 6 (1,021 Views)

★ Guide

Hello, your account is now active, but it would be necessary to describe the errors and experiences. The more detailed I know about the error condition, the more the real problem can be found out. Please describe your experience in detail so I can help. (please be careful not to share your account information with anyone!)

I would be wondering the nature of the error, what he is experiencing, which is why he cannot start the game.

Thank you.

Message 6 of 6 (988 Views)