Titanfall Crashing ... again ... Hacker is back

by Fenris50

Original Post

Re: The Current Solution to the Titanfall 1 Crash Bot

★★★★ Novice

Hi guys, this morning TF1 servers seem to be up again, but guess what?
There is a new nice guest, having fun to crash your client as soon as he connects to your match (either in the waiting room or during the match being played) Disappointed

HAVE A LOOK TO THE ATTACHED PICTURE:

On the other hand, I'cant even update anyone about the DISCORD (previously mentioned in this thread) solution:
You have to register, log in and hope to be approved by any interviewer, before being moved to another dedicated channel

As far as I could see, in some weeks' time none of the interviewers found the time to approve my request, and despite a very long waiting list, seems that none is playing or hosting any private match there.

So, any suggestions?

Message 20 of 71 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi again, yesterday i was talking with few spanish dudes who was playing TF2, i asked about what wrong with the servers of TF and they told me they entered in one discord channel where one "admin" begins to ask things about when you buy the game, how many hours you play, how many friends etc.

So very suspicious , then i recomend dont tlak and say nothing about us or our account with this guys because we are not sure they are official channel for found solution about this problem.

What i advise? still pusing in this forum and have the hope some true admin contact us for one solution.

So.... Ea we want play OUR game, fix this of one time for ever!

Message 21 of 71 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Novice

At 14:52 madrid hour works!... but im alone in all servers, im not sure if really work or something.

i tried to play in border defends and cool but still alone, maybe they fix it?

Message 22 of 71 (1,696 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still not working, contacted the support, still not helped, submitted Origin Error Report still no feedback on the issue. Will be this ever solved?

Message 23 of 71 (1,683 Views)

★ Guide

The answer is simple: No. Think about it! We have been producing reports for over a year, sending conclusive evidence. They will not repair wasted money to buy this game. EA laughs good in his grab, and today he is richer for $ 10. And think, there are some who paid more for it!

Message 24 of 71 (1,657 Views)

★ Guide

We've posted so many complaints about his issue, it's pointless anymore. Me posting stuff on YouTube also goes nowhere. Communicating with them via their Twitter account goes nowhere. Say the wrong thing to them, they will ban you from the forum but they can't ban a player from hacking their system, again pointless. I did the 'Discord' thing too and was not comfortable with what they were asking. Never tried to play a game through them. If I can't access through the normal channels, I've given up all hope!

Message 25 of 71 (1,603 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes.  I was able to play the retail version only one day in the last five or so (and only 4 other people worldwide were available to play with).

Message 26 of 71 (1,571 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here . got to the main screen the got the crash bot . Will try EA to see what they say.... Yes I know ..dont know weather to laugh or cry.

Message 27 of 71 (1,533 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here is an update:

Check the server status before you try any trouble shooting:

https://help.ea.com/hu/titanfall/titanfall/

Quote from a support guy:

"I have shared the issue with the studio team and found that lots of other player has reported the same issue.Studio team is working on it.I would request you to wait on this till the issue gets resolved. "

https://twitter.com/titanfallgame?lang=en

"This the twitter handle you can check this for the update."

"Studio team will share the update about the issue on this handle. "

I hope it will be fixed in a week or two and give you guys some hope or some clarifications.

Message 28 of 71 (1,517 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Don't get your hopes up.  They've been saying this same thing for over a year and still no fix.  

EA just doesn't care about this game anymore, period, end of story.  

Message 29 of 71 (1,514 Views)