Re: The hacker is back and shutting down the game

by Linksys-protect

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

The servers are online and currently stable. @EA_Blueberry, thank you!

Message 51 of 71 (1,274 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No, it's not working at all.

Message 52 of 71 (1,247 Views)

★ Guide

Info in the picture... They're trying to silence information.

Message 53 of 71 (1,223 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Linksys-protect i think they deleted your link cuz it has "Cheater Video" content. It's "No shame" rule i guess. And this part "the patch is not completely stable yet"... Are you allowed by EULA to create any patches for TF1? I guess no. Don't mention it on official EA channels.
P.S. bindica isnt cheating haha
Message 54 of 71 (1,218 Views)

★ Guide

It may not allow you, but it will do nothing to help us against the hacker. The patch isn’t public yet, but we’re trying to help the players. I’ve been present in FPS games since 98, I don’t think I have bad eyes on the issue of seeing someone not clean.

Message 55 of 71 (1,214 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Linksys-protect you are present in FPS games since 98 but you still play bad, so you "Great experience" means nothing. If you are not smart enough to keep your mouth shut sometimes, it will ruin all the job guys had done.
This thread is named "The hacker is back and shutting down the game", so stop talking about things unrelated to hacker, ok? Be wise please.
Message 56 of 71 (1,208 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

aham... yeah true it has been alerted since bloody early 2019 and now its january 2021 and nothing has been done you useless pieces of caca.. better give up on this job and go do something more usefull than posting nonsense in places where the situation should be treated seriously 

Message 57 of 71 (1,192 Views)

★ Guide

Let's fix these things. I try to be a useful part of what can help everyone. No matter what activity you start. But it’s still better than begging the little kings of EA to crawl to finally do something. This problem, as he wrote, has been around for 2 years. Now it has hit the shelves again for € 20 and no one has informed new customers that thanks to the activities of a hacker it has not been possible to play and relax for 2 years now. (so that the skin does not burn off the EA image) Why is it better to get together and try to improve on the current situation? The answer is very simple. EA doesn’t help, no meaningful answer, no support. Last but not least, no one wants another two years than what we’ve experienced as a hacker so far. I no longer expect any help from EA customer service or the development team. It’s been going on for 2 years in terms of listening, which is still going on and no one is doing anything.

Message 58 of 71 (1,163 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@JustLetMePlayTT F I don’t think I’m playing badly, especially since I’m over 40. I didn’t write anything specific, but since there’s been a lot of silence for years, let’s not take hope away from others. So much for wisdom. What you did not go through, what you did not experience, and what you did not go through does not mean much to you. When we talk about wisdom, think about what you wrote first.
Message 59 of 71 (1,157 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry so what's the result of investigation? I can not play for a month already

Message 60 of 71 (1,085 Views)