Re: The Current Solution to the Titanfall 1 Crash Bot

by ScrunglyBungus69

Original Post

Hacker has taken over the Servers - Round 28925

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA support and EA Answer HQ is not assisting with this issue at all. This is unbelievable that a company this large can't fix their own problems. A single hacker is taking on a multi-billion dollar company and is winning. Incredible.

Even our gracious @EA_Atic will not reply with some sort of "We are working on this" or "This is not going to be worked on" because we all know they do not care. We are but an ant compared to the elephant.

Please go look back. This has been going on since earlier than 2019. It has been the SAME person and still no one has helped us. All we can do at this point is make sure to leave bad reviews on Steam to make sure this game doesn't sell to anyone else. I do not want someone to lose their money  buying an unplayable game.

Message 41 of 71 (1,375 Views)

Re: Hacker has taken over the Servers - Round 28925

★★★★★ Apprentice

Honestly if you are reading this, go to Steam and report the game as broken. Do not let EA make money on a game that is broken and they refuse to support.

Hopefully steam will take it off their list so people stop getting ripped off.

TBH, it is sad that I have to say this, I want new players, I want the servers to be fun again, but EA has done this to themselves.

Message 42 of 71 (1,368 Views)

Re: Why can't you stop the hacker in titanfall 1?

★★★ Newbie
@ScrunglyBungus69 No word...
Message 43 of 71 (1,407 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No word from @EA_Spectre @EA_Francois and @EA_Atic 

It would be nice to hear something, but I can almost guarantee based on what support told me;

Nothing is going to happen....

Message 44 of 71 (1,409 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

They don't care.

Message 45 of 71 (1,373 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still nothing from our glorious EA overlords, complete silence is them admitting, they truly don't care.

Message 46 of 71 (1,364 Views)
Highlighted

Re: The Current Solution to the Titanfall 1 Crash Bot

★★★★★ Apprentice

Bumping this thread since here we are YET AGAIN. Maybe EA will do something?

LOL Sike no response from them and we will never get one unless it is related to purchasing the game. Isn't that right @EA_Atic and @EA_Ryan 

Message 47 of 71 (1,366 Views)

Still Unable to play Titanfall 1 Multi-Player

★★★★★ Apprentice

As per yesterday,

The same issue is occurring. When trying to load multiplayer, I am greeted with an unreadable error message after getting kicked out of the multi-player screen and brought back into the main menu. As of this moment, this has been persisting since November of 2020. 

Does any of the community managers have any idea on this or when this will be addressed?

Message 48 of 71 (1,355 Views)

Re: The hacker is back and shutting down the game

Community Manager

This has been alerted to the team and they're investigating issues where some players are not being able to access or stay connected to servers. Thanks for letting us know, @ScrunglyBungus69 ! 

Blueberry.png
Message 49 of 71 (1,355 Views)

Re: The hacker is back and shutting down the game

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_BlueberryTHANK YOU! Thank you for being the first person to respond to this!

Here is to hoping this gets resolved... Thank you.

I just wanted to clarify, this is ALL players are unable to use the public matchmaking. I haven't seen any of the usual players from around the world able to connect to the multiplayer lobbies for the same reason!

Message 50 of 71 (1,348 Views)