★★★ Novice

Its alive, its aliveeeee!!

Just right now im playing with other guys Large smile everybody try and see

I hope isnt just for one day, we will see

Message 30 of 71 (1,628 Views)

Re: The Current Solution to the Titanfall 1 Crash Bot

★ Apprentice

Yesterday and today it worked.

But that server status is very outdated and misleading, should be updated.

Message 31 of 71 (1,630 Views)

Re: Titanfall Crashing ... again ... Hacker is back

★★★★ Novice

The hacker is back. He uses the name of whoever he is mad at at the time, which right now is me. He is racist and a speed hacker using aimbot, etc. He said his mission is to shut down Titanfall. The game is unplayable with him around. If he isn't ruining the game with his hacks he is crashing the servers. He said he was a programmer for EA and got fired so that is why he is doing this, but I don't know whether that is true. 

Message 33 of 71 (1,182 Views)

★ Guide

It is completely unnecessary to write anything to them here. They will not help, as they have not done for a long time. Already at the first hacking, it was suspected that an inner man was attacking. The reasons have been unknown so far. If true, EA would never admit it. The game would have to be rebuilt from the source code to fix the problems. Now this game has reappeared on the steam shelves, no one is being informed about what we have been signaling here for a long time. They just haven’t given help since October 2018. And they won't. As much as I thought it was a great game, by now I have to see that a bunch of * is all over. If such errors can be caused then this game has been packed very *. Not to mention the quality of customer support. And crying about EA, how sucks is its popularity? I'm not surprised. As long as the support gets this * and they don’t care so much about the customers, I don’t recommend anyone to buy any EA product.

Message 34 of 71 (1,160 Views)

The hacker is back and shutting down the game

★ Guide

Getting the same message as that from last year (or was it two years ago) when the hacker was active.

Can't get to the Game.

Sad that this is still going on.

hacker returns.png

Message 35 of 71 (1,130 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Sad day, but I know they won't do anything to help...

I wish we could all just play this game without dealing with stuff like this on a daily basis. Cheaters in lobby is one thing, but making the game literally unplayable is another... If I had one new years wish, it would be to play Titanfall 1 again without dealing with this.
Message 36 of 71 (1,071 Views)

Re: The hacker is back and shutting down the game

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am having the same issue, it would be nice if someone... *COUGH COUGH* the community manager *COUGH COUGH* could reply to these like he/she does to others. I know you see this and at least some recognition of the issue would be nice.

Even if you were to say there is nothing we will do, honestly the community will take any word from you at this point.

Message 37 of 71 (1,100 Views)

Re: The hacker is back and shutting down the game

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic  Can we please get something on  this?

Message 38 of 71 (1,100 Views)

Why can't you stop the hacker in titanfall 1?

★★★ Newbie

I'm think you should know about the hacker in titanfall 1 that makes it so that I can't even play the game. Why the heck can't you get this hacker?!?!? He's making this game a Hellhole.

PLEASE GET HIM OUT SO I CAN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 39 of 71 (1,140 Views)

Re: Why can't you stop the hacker in titanfall 1?

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_AticAny word?! We are unable to play this game and haven't been able to for weeks.

Message 40 of 71 (1,129 Views)