Re: Titanfall Australia Servers Xbox 360? Out of beta but still not working?

by johnskyjale

Original Post

Titanfall Australia Servers Xbox 360? Out of beta but still not working?

★ Apprentice

As you already know EA, the Australian servers on the Xbox 360 have been down for weeks now and funnily enough i have noticed that in the server slection screen the Aussi server no longer says "beta' after it which i thought was a good sign BUT IT IS STILL NOT WORKING

Can we please just have a god damn update on what is going on? Are you still currently in the process of fixing it? Or did you just take away the 'beta' tag at the end of it and not actually fix them?

We are consumers who have purchased your product WHICH DOES NOT WORK. Legally you would have to refund our titanfall disks in Australia under ACCC laws as currently we are being forced to connect to internatinal servers which is a joke as they all have 100+ pings and are full of lag.

We as a group of consumers demand an explanation as to what is going on with the Australian servers. It has been far too long that they have been down and not working.

Message 1 of 6 (313 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I new the update had nothing for Australia. We still can't get any games. We can connect to every datacenter other than Australian. It's been this way for near 2 weeks and we have to be even acknowledged that you guys are trying to fix.
Message 2 of 6 (292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA you have now solved the update download failure issue just now.  HOWEVER, I AM STILL HAVING "CONNECTION TO SERVER TIME OUT" IN BETA AUSTRALIA. What is the update all about ?? Why until now I can't connect to our own Australian server. I am sick and tired of playing outside Australia server. 

Message 3 of 6 (280 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I totally agree with you Yardosoner. We have the right as consumer to claim a refund if the product (Titanfall) does not serves it's purpose. Complaints can be filed to ACCC  Up to now, it is just pure dissapointment this EA is giving into us. I wll definitely will not buy anymore of their gaming softwares or CD in the future. No way.EA. YOu are only good in sucking money out of consumers and play them for fool.

Message 4 of 6 (263 Views)

★★★ Novice

be happy with just an update at this stage

@johnskyjale wrote:

I totally agree with you Yardosoner. We have the right as consumer to claim a refund if the product (Titanfall) does not serves it's purpose. Complaints can be filed to ACCC  Up to now, it is just pure dissapointment this EA is giving into us. I wll definitely will not buy anymore of their gaming softwares or CD in the future. No way.EA. YOu are only good in sucking money out of consumers and play them for fool.

Message 5 of 6 (209 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I agree with the comment above mine. Just give us an update on the progress of the fix. Let us know what is going on. Give us a timeframe. This is extremely unfair to australian consumers.
Message 6 of 6 (196 Views)