Titanfall 2 campaign not saving, checkpoints not working

by OMEGA_BERZERK

Original Post

Titanfall 2 campaign not saving, checkpoints not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Heya. I have a huge problem with titanfall 2 campaign. My progress won't save. At all. I completed first 2 missions, went on to the third one, "blood and rust". After I get a checkpoint and die, it boots me to the beginning of the mission. The "load checkpoint" button isn't even clickable. And after I exit the game and boot it up again, my progress is gone. There's only "new game" button available. It doesn't save my progress, it doesn't save my settings. Please help! I really enjoy this game, and I would hate to give up on it, if I can't save.

I own Titanfall 2 on Steam, thru EA Access subscription (which is awesome). Other games, that I play thru subscription (dragon age, fallen order) work fine.

P.S. Just checked if it even created a folder for saves. No. It did not. I tried downloading campaign saves, created a folder in "My Documents", it didn't see those saves. Maybe the save folder is somwhere else, or the game just fails to find or create it.

Message 1 of 4 (1,944 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 campaign not saving, checkpoints not working

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem can anyone help

Message 2 of 4 (1,528 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Wrong forums
Message 3 of 4 (1,491 Views)

EA DICE Team
@ob3p1pvdmgro it can be a anti virus or firewall blocking Titanfall 2 from saving its settings.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (1,248 Views)