Re: Titanfall (1) not installing from EA Access

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Titanfall (1) not installing from EA Access

★ Novice

Titanfall keeps stopping install at 13.3Gb of 19.6Gb.  Have all updates on xBox.  Full subscriptions.  Other EA Access games download but Titanfall Soccer ball fails every time.

Message 1 of 9 (999 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AnyOneOfUs4 in a situation such as this, the first thing to do is ensure that your console and game are fully up to date.

If that makes no difference then clearing the cache and powercycling your console is next.

You can do this easily enough by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
  2. Unplug the power cable from your console and then press and hold the power button on the Xbox a number of times to clear the cache.
  3. Plug your power cable back in and turn your Xbox back on.

If the issue remains then I would recommend speaking with Xbox support to see what they can recommend.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (986 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thanks Darko. Trying all that again. Console is fully up to date. Game isn't as that's what I am trying to download. We'll see what happens this time.
Message 3 of 9 (943 Views)

Community Manager

Let me know how you get on @AnyOneOfUs4.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (941 Views)

★ Novice

Still no joy.  Can install from disk but then required update fails.  Try to install from Store and fails as well.  Next stop is a call to Xbox support I suppose.  Maybe the game/file is just no longer supported but I wouldn't think it would be on the store if that's the case.

Message 5 of 9 (907 Views)

Community Manager

I tested my copy last night @AnyOneOfUs4 and it worked. Let me know what Xbox support says.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (900 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for your help so far.  Did you try and download the game or install an update?  I can't see if my copy works because it says I need an update first - and its the update that fails.  That's why I tried a direct download via Xbox store.  

Message 7 of 9 (890 Views)

★ Novice

OK.  Can install from disc if i select "Update Later."  But the update fails about 500Mb into the 4Gb download.  Maybe it's just a problem with the update file.

Message 8 of 9 (864 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AnyOneOfUs4 it may be worth reaching out to Xbox. I tested both disc and digital versions of the game and didn't have an issue. 

I'll try it again later on my second console to see if I can recreate the issue but I'm not seeing any other reports of this so it may be console or account-related on your end. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (854 Views)