Re: Titanfall 1 Trial ending before game launch

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Titanfall 1 Trial ending before game launch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I downloaded the Titanfall trial to get 48 hours of play time to see what the first game was like (I've played the second) but the timer ticked down when the game finished downloading, and not when I started playing. I found this out 2 days later when Origin claimed that my trial had ended without launching the game a single time. Is this on purpose or is the trial supposed to start on the first launch? Either way I wish I could try out Titanfall before I buy it. Frown

Message 1 of 7 (1,445 Views)

★ Guide

Titanfall 1 servers are dead! They actually work, only one hacker can throw everyone out. It's actually a robot that throws out. In IT circles, this is called a script that is run by someone to wrest players' lives. It's a poor act, but the EA team can't even remedy this problem. This status has been present on Titanfall 1 servers for over a year! Here we ask for help in vain, we have received nothing but promises, and in the bad case we have been banned from the forum. Most of the topics tell us about it. Half a year, one year, one year is slowly becoming one and a half, and we are not getting support from EA. I do not advise you to buy this game!

Message 2 of 7 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Linksys-protect I will wait for extra confirmation, but thanks for the input.
Message 3 of 7 (1,401 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Beanslinger2  for issues with Trial ending to early reach out to EA support they should be able to help. 

EA support

/Atic

Message 4 of 7 (1,176 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I went through the contact EA section, went to "Report a Bug", and then it told me to go to Answers HQ... which i already did here Frown i then tried to go to Technical support and went to "Game Won't Launch" and then it told me to go to Answers HQ again... I don't know what to do now...
Message 5 of 7 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Beanslinger2 you need to contact their chat support or phone support, only those have theoretical means to do anything. In theory, after download, you should have had 7 days to launch the game for the first time before the trial expires, but we know how Origin is, I guess...
Btw, the game is playable again. In worst case, you could try Origin Access trial if you haven't used it already, it includes Titanfall
Message 6 of 7 (1,153 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Beanslinger2 not as bug you need contact our support agents. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (878 Views)