by Killer200120

Original Post

Re: TitanFall is not responding (PC)

★★★ Newbie

all right Confusedmileywink:

Message 11 of 17 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

Kinda pissed I can't play this game that I paid for and I like. =( FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT!

Message 12 of 17 (564 Views)

★★ Apprentice

hello i find fix from beta version put folder platform into your installation folder Standard smile S3anyBoy wrote:

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/522769/platform-rar.html

Here is the platform folder from the beta, if you're having this issue, unzip the archive and put the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall.
Hopefully this fixes your problem.

Message 13 of 17 (898 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes i can verify this works. Ive been posting that link too around. Should be about 26MB. EA kept telling me too bad it does not support DirectX10 anymore, but this fix proves them wrong. Horrible customer service when there are thousands of threads about this error that popped up since last patch and the community had to figure out how to fix it and still no word from EA.
Message 14 of 17 (544 Views)

★★ Apprentice

While this is so, but it can respawn studio, not EA

Message 15 of 17 (541 Views)

★★ Novice

Bonefish does not work.

Message 16 of 17 (494 Views)

RE: TitanFall is not responding (PC)

★★★ Newbie

I find that I cannot do 3 moves at once. If I am in the air just finished shooting, my grande launches when I land and I frag myself

or if I clock and shoot a grande, and I cannot shoot until the grande blows up. We seem to be limited to 2 moves at once.

I am using a Microsoft controller, my PC is state of the art and my ping is excellent. Its defiantly a limit!

VERY FRAQQING FRUSTRATING.

Message 17 of 17 (269 Views)