TitanFall Audio Installation failed !

by F1raz

Original Post

Re: TitanFall Audio Installation failed !

★★★ Newbie

Message 11 of 44 (3,545 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm trying this right now so hopefully it works!

Message 12 of 44 (3,468 Views)

★★★ Novice

This didn't work for me. It just started installing again, then immediately popped up and said, "File Client_mp_common.bsp.pak000_005.vpk was not found. Installation cannot continue." Then just shut off. This keeps happening!!!

Message 13 of 44 (3,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here.
I am sick and tired of broken releases.

• Installation problems that resulted in that i can't even play what i have just paied for
  • 50 F***ing Gigabytes... are you kidding me.
  • Horrible game launcher that we are forced to use
  • Price way to high for a multiplayer only game.
  • Titanfalls season pass... How pathetic is that. Paying for stuff you don't even know what is yet.

I crack games sometimes and this is why. I pay for games that I think deserves the asking price.

Message 14 of 44 (3,336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'll have to apologies for yesterdays behavior. I was mad about the trouble and download time i went trough.
I manage to fix it by repairing the game in Origin. It then had to download 10GB in order to repair it.
The game is great and I am happy I bought it.

My opinion is still that 50gb and the season pass is nothing less then a joke.
I am sad to see so many publishers demanding 40-50 dollars for a game that doesn't has enough content to justify the price.

Message 15 of 44 (3,308 Views)

★ Novice

EA, do you want to troll me?

I installed Titanfall, got an error-report like the others here, deleted the entry, and then I clicked on Repair.

Now I have to download 35 GB, FOR THE SECOND TIME!!! I swear, you have a good time sitting here, with your 16k connection, waiting for the download of 120 ****ing GB in total.

I do not know what you do with alle the money, but maybe you should employ some people with the knowledge how to write a proper installation routine...

Thats definitly the last game I bought from EA, its even worse than BF4.

Have Fun...

Message 16 of 44 (3,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have this error aswell, but ive already had the game installed fromt he discs, now it wont install keep getting the error that the audio file is corrupt.

i deleted the file repaired the game and still fails.

i have no idea what else to do.

Nicholas

Message 17 of 44 (3,222 Views)

★ Novice

I´ve got another problem now. I installed the game, could even play it. And than I got an an error report, that a mapfile differs from the server one.

So in generell this is another problem, and should be discussed in another topic, but I had to repair it again. And I got an error report again about a corrupt audio file. 

This game is technically a freakin mess. since installaion on last friday, I downloaded 205 GB of data I already had.

I tried the repai routine 4 times before it worked. Yesterday i got an error in the repair-routine, refering audio drivers. But I could play without problems until the server told me, that I own a different map version.

MADNESS? THIS. IS. EA.

Message 18 of 44 (3,205 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

perfect!

but do not close origin, just close the window of fail report, delete the file and then repair titanfall. otherwise u have to install it again -.-

Message 19 of 44 (3,132 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same damn problem here.
Nothing ever fixes the issues. One thing's broken, so I 'repair' and it messes something else up, sometimes fixing the original problem, sometimes just creating an addition 2nd problem.

Message 20 of 44 (3,026 Views)