Titan fall problems!!!!!

by swejyppahyppals

Original Post

Titan fall problems!!!!!

★★★ Newbie
I have an Xbox 360 and since i have downloaded the most recent update and the dlc the game is horrible. First the new load out options do not work, they will not save and drop the titan you choose. Second my friends and I are constantly losing connection when this never happened before. Third it takes an hour to find a match every time i want to play last titan standing. Fourth when playing campaign we get stuck on the same map the entire time. Has EA even recognized that there are issues going on because this has been occurring for 3 days. I am going to talk to all my blogger friends and slam EA and Microsoft until they correct this issues which should have been fixed already. If you guys are working on it please let me know otherwise this game is dead to me.
Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Re: Titan fall problems!!!!!

Community Manager (retired)

I will provide you several workarounds, please accept as a solution if one of following steps helped you to solve this issue. If not, please respond that we can look for other possible solutions.

To make sure that no corrupt data causing your issue, you should clear your cache:

1. From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Highlight Hard Drive Device.
  5. Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
  6. Reboot your console.

Redownload the updates for the game. NOTE: Not all games have a Title Update File.

1. From the Dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Select Hard Drive Device by pressing A.
  5. Select Games and Apps.
  6. Select Game Title.
  7. Delete Title Update File.
  8. Restart Game.
  9. Download the update when prompted.

Cheers                                                                                                                                                                       
Basti

Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)