Titan fall Error code 503

by alexiratl

Original Post

Re: Titan fall Error code 503

★★★ Newbie

Can someone point me in the right direction as to how to get my money back? Seriously I didn't pay to not play. Very frustrated. please a link.

Message 11 of 43 (2,331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 12 of 43 (2,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got to play the training... and then went to the "washroom" and got timed out.... then not been able to connect since.

Message 13 of 43 (2,269 Views)

★★ Novice

I played 5ish hours already no problem. I try to play today, and everything messes up and i get this. thanks.

Message 14 of 43 (2,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This goes on and on with Origin and EA. I don't even play the game I bought a while back because of the same issues. Just one big mess after another. 503 error, really? I guess I need to forget this game also. Bought it from Bestbuy today and still had to download it. They hear from us everytime the same crap and still release the game anyway. Here's another game of theirs thrown in the dustbin. No more purchases from them.

Message 15 of 43 (2,266 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Got the same problem. Play game ysterday and today morning, but now can't 

Message 16 of 43 (2,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just installed it and getting the same error code 503.

It makes for quite an anticlimax to the game.  Tongue out

Message 17 of 43 (2,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2 hours of downtime and no update. This is something that game companies and server providers that work with Origin seem to have in common! Im glad to know thatone of the most anticipated games this year already has a HORRIBLE set up for error corrections. Thank you EA for making me hate what your company does for these games! Waste of my time and my money!

We pay for the game to play and since this game has 0 availablity of an offline platform I am now out a game. So am I going to be reimbersed for the time you are wasting? Or should I just plan on having your games constantly fall to errors over and over again. 

All we need is an ETA and yet you still havent fixed the problem and yet its considered solved. So legitimately you are just blowing off the devoted gamers that have spent their money on a game that is down before the 36hour mark, congrats!!

Work harder and give us a notification and stop hiding behind the fact that your service is aweful!

Message 18 of 43 (2,146 Views)

★★★ Novice

For those of you living in cynical doucheland, here are some facts from planet Earth.

1. Every game has problems at release

2. Every high-selling online game has server problems at release. No amount of closed beta testing can prepare for that.

Message 19 of 43 (2,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I see your point issues are one thing. but tens of thousand of paying customers not being able to use what they payed for? Come on. each of us pays up to $80 for a game and you guys cant make it work? If EA cant get their **bleep** straight i want my money back and ill go pre-order watch dogs from UPlay.

Message 20 of 43 (2,085 Views)