Re: Titan fall Error code 503

by Almsy1

Original Post

Titan fall Error code 503

★★★ Newbie

Im trying to play TitanFall and I keep getting an error code 503 and sometimes 400.  it says failed to read profile.  It was working fine an hour ago. now not so much.

Message 1 of 43 (9,852 Views)

Community Manager

@alexiratl Thanks for the post, we are investigating and working to get this resolved ASAP.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 43 (9,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me. Was playing on PC for a while, then trying to play again results in errors 503 and 400 multiple times, without fail. Says "ORIGIN error retrieving player data from storage".

Message 3 of 43 (9,116 Views)

★ Novice

I also have this error.  Not even able to try the game once.  To be honest, I actually feel stupid for buying another EA first day release on PC.  Very disappointed.

Message 4 of 43 (9,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting thid error aswell any way to solve it

Message 5 of 43 (8,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Couldn't agree with you more.. I CAN HAZ MUH MONIES BACK?

Message 6 of 43 (8,775 Views)

★ Novice

Posting here because other thread was incorrectly marked as solved!

Message 7 of 43 (8,734 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Picture of Error (right after hitting play):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/DeadEyeSavage/TitanfallError_zps40178fd0.jpg

why do i expect something different from a game EA is involved with? I have yet to see a game that EA was involved in the past 10 years that has NOT had a Error. (that has effect 10's of thousands of palyers at launch...)

I played the beta of this no issues. Game launches of course u can't retrieve my player data cause their is none! I havn't played any titanfall since release...

Message 8 of 43 (8,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bump? Same problem, kinda feel like an a$$ because I work up early to buy this game and can not play it still ><

Message 9 of 43 (8,489 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA, you are as good as Valve when it comes to no info about a problem.

Message 10 of 43 (8,418 Views)