Re: Titan Fall Beta - Appcrash problem has it been fixed?

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Titan Fall Beta - Appcrash problem has it been fixed?

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I signed up for the Titanfall Beta a weeks or so back and managed to get the game to load and go into the game and at that point it would crash in the eventlog it reported a APPCRASH error.  I reported this 3/4 times with one of my questions being if this issue is likely to be resolved before the official launch as I dont want to be forking out money for a game thats not going to work.  In my previous posts I included the spec of my PC and what Id done to try and resolve the problems experience.

I've not received any reply or response to my posts and would like to know if there has been progress with this problem.

Thanks

Gary

Message 1 of 3 (382 Views)

Hero

This error can be caused by a lot of reasons. The two main reasons are:

1. Your computer setup has problems that is causing problems in the game
  2. The game has a problem with your computer setup

Solution to 1:

Most of these crashes are caused by having unsupported hardware, faulty hardware, a messy OS installation, old drivers, crappy software running in the background or similar. If this is the case then no, nothing has been fixed because nothing was wrong with the game.

Solution to 2:

A lot of things have been fixed and polished since beta, there's however no way to know if your specific problem is fixed.

If you buy the game over Origin you can return it within 24 hours of having started it so you can test it.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 3 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

No one knows.  Confusedmileyindifferent:

The BETA was closed and there is no one checking/answering posts in that forum.

The game's full public release is next week, and anything that was going to get fixed based on the beta testing has already been done.

Message 3 of 3 (377 Views)