Re: TITANFALL. this code (media) has already been used once.

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TITANFALL. this code has already been used.

★★★ Newbie

1 - im sorry coz my english is very bad.. Confusedmileysad:

2 - i have this problem where I've already buy TITANFALL original game and also already install it... but after few month origin automatically restart and asked for my ID and Password... after I log-in. origin ask me to activate TITANFALL again. then I use the product code that i get with the CD earlier and pufff!!! this code has already been use.

3 - am I gonna buy this game again?? please help me

Message 1 of 8 (1,705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TITANFALL. this code has already been used.

Community Manager

@butangg Hey, by any chance would you have a 2nd Origin account that your copy of Titanfall is linked with? Try any alternate logins and see if you can find the game.

If you have no luck with this, please try contacting support, they can check on this more closely.

https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#contact

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,759 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@butangg Hey, by any chance would you have a 2nd Origin account that your copy of Titanfall is linked with? Try any alternate logins and see if you can find the game.

If you have no luck with this, please try contacting support, they can check on this more closely.

https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#contact

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks soooo muchhhh....

hahaha love you!!!! problem solved!!

Message 3 of 8 (1,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm having the same trouble, I had to reinstall Titanfall some 15 days after first install. I've tried to get a download, I've double checked the email associated with Origin, etc, but I'm still unable to install from original purchased DVDs or from download.  Already sent a help ticket to EA but in the mean time I'd like to know if somebody can help me here.

Message 4 of 8 (1,248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Without a complicated way to avoid the hard-coded demand of the disk software for another code registration, which Origin doesn't want or need, it's easiest to forget the disk after one use.  Just accept a free digital copy of the game and install that.  When you are reinstalling, the Game Library Icon for each game recorded is ready to offer you your download.

HOW did YOU try to get a digital copy?  

Message 5 of 8 (1,245 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MegaslosAlx 

You have not yet acknowledged the reply that was posted on this website. 

Message 6 of 8 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry for my apparent lack of understanding but I can't find such reply you mention....

@Gorath_the_Elder wrote:

@MegaslosAlx 

You have not yet acknowledged the reply that was posted on this website. 

Message 7 of 8 (1,220 Views)

Re: TITANFALL. this code (media) has already been used once.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Gorath_the_Elder wrote:

Without a complicated way to avoid the hard-coded demand of the disk software for another code registration, which Origin doesn't want or need, it's easiest to forget the disk after one use.  Just accept a free digital copy of the game and install that.  When you are reinstalling, the Game Library Icon for each game recorded is ready to offer you your download.

HOW did YOU try to get a digital copy?  

THAT quote is what had been ignored by that message writer, of course.

Message 8 of 8 (1,212 Views)