Re: TITANFALL message totally unclear

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

TITANFALL IS STACK AT LOWDING OF THE GAME AT PLAYING COMBAIN

★ Novice

At the bigining off TITANFALL is lowding ok but it say its 75-100 fsp then when i try to play combain or other maps is stack at the lowding i try to re start the game agen an agen but is the same i try to reconect the Internet but its the same i try deferent game other of TITANFALL but i didnt have a problem lowding is the game TITANFALL at the maps have same cint of a BUG???

Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)

Re: TITANFALL IS STACK AT LOWDING OF THE GAME AT PLAYING COMBAIN

★★★ Novice

Try google translate, people will understand what the hell you are trying to say. 

Message 2 of 4 (162 Views)

Re: TITANFALL message totally unclear

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Although Blue Thunder could have been more pleasant, he is correct. 

@asteroidis wrote:

At the bigining off TITANFALL is lowding ok but it say its 75-100 fsp then when i try to play combain or other maps is stack at the lowding i try to re start the game agen an agen but is the same i try to reconect the Internet but its the same i try deferent game other of TITANFALL but i didnt have a problem lowding is the game TITANFALL at the maps have same cint of a BUG???

Your message is just too hard to understand.  If you don't like using an internet translation website, do you have a friend whose literacy level in English is good enough to help you tell us what is wrong?  We do have forums supporting French, German, Russian, and Spanish language speakers, if you are more fluent in any of those than you are in English. 

Message 3 of 4 (158 Views)

Re: TITANFALL IS STACK AT LOWDING OF THE GAME AT PLAYING COMBAIN

★ Novice

its ok know i solve the promblem

Message 4 of 4 (146 Views)