Searching for Data Centers

by Pingu208

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Searching for Data Centers

★★★ Newbie

I have bought the game recently but now I find I can't play it.

My game on searching for data centers is stuck and when I open it up it shows all servers at -1 ping. I have excellent internet and I never have issues with internet connectivity in other games.

I already enabled the ports, disabled firewall for the game and also tried the changing resolutions fix. 

So have I wasted my money on this game or can it be fixed?

Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Searching for Data Centers

★★ Novice

no fix either on my end, sorry * EA for their support.. guess they dont care about the game since they done got all their money they going to get, I'll never buy titanfall 2 after the way they h ave abondoned their game, I suggest u take the game back where u bought it, and get a refund, and I'd suggest EA to take Titanfall off the shelves...

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (221 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have same problem... Hackers usually target the servers on big  holiday weekends so no one can play, so far EA been unable to stop the attacts, everones probably home for the weekend, they probably be back up tuesday.. Frown

Message 2 of 4 (245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem still hasn't been fixed. Are there seriously no solutions? 

Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

★★ Novice

no fix either on my end, sorry * EA for their support.. guess they dont care about the game since they done got all their money they going to get, I'll never buy titanfall 2 after the way they h ave abondoned their game, I suggest u take the game back where u bought it, and get a refund, and I'd suggest EA to take Titanfall off the shelves...

Message 4 of 4 (222 Views)