Re: Revived serves under attack again ...

by Lisa_Celine_x3

Original Post

Revived serves under attack again ...

★ Guide

So ... it appears the hacker is hard at work trying to shut down TF1 again. Multiple games today my ping shot up to well over 950. Game froze them ... boom... back to main menu or back to desktop. Those that didn't end that way just quietly black screened with various "lost connection with server" types of messages ... [ sigh ] .. guess it was nice while it lasted.

Message 1 of 4 (1,093 Views)

★ Guide

Well ... so much for that.  The hacker's bot is back at work filling up lobbies and preventing games.  The attached picture shows the Lobby that comes up when attempting to play a game from the main menu.  Same one comes up no matter which server you're connected to.  It is a familiar scenario from when this douche bag shut the game down in previous years and again in January 2021.  The servers were up and game playable for about a week ... now this ... SSDD ... (same S**t Different Day)

Message 2 of 4 (1,060 Views)

★ Guide

And we're back to "no servers found" ... Sad!

Message 3 of 4 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Jup sadly.

The EU servers + Asia are down already since last week friday and i think the rest worked till Tuesday/Wednesday and have been down since then too.

Well i reportet the game now to the Consumer protection here in Germany in detail.

While my hope is very small it might do something.

Message 4 of 4 (976 Views)