Re: Please do something about this * hacker!!!!

by BarracudaBoss

Original Post

Re: Please do something about this * hacker!!!!

★ Guide

In view of what has happened to Titanfall i have now uninstalled ALL EA/Origin software from my pc and refuse to have any more to do with them.

Why should i keep trying to play the game and provide sport for this hacker, wasting my valuable time, i encourage you all to leave him to play on his own.

To the hacker in question if you are reading this, enjoy playing Titanfall alone with your speed hack, you have done me a favor as i used to spend way too much time playing this game.

Now i have time to get on with other things in life, well done you have succeeded in killing the game, i hope you are really proud of yourself, enjoy waiting for nobody to use your hacks on.

You have no skill at all and had to resort to cheating and denying players access to the game, shows what a toxic individual you really are.

I feel sorry for those that have to deal with you in real life, you are a really nasty piece of work.

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel hacker boy, seeing you enjoyed my videos so much. I am not even one tiny bit intimidated by your threats.

To EA/Origin keep ignoring legitimate players and supporting the hackers, you will make more money this way (not) as we will never buy another game off you.

No doubt this comment will be removed as EA don't like it when we say anything against hackers as they seem to fully support active hacking in games.

This will be my final comment on this forum (unless it gets banned).

Good luck to all my fellow legit Titanfallers, it was fun while it lasted.

Hopefully EA will pull the plug on this broken game soon as they are committing fraud by selling a game that is broken.

Message 31 of 31 (490 Views)