Re: Please do something about this * hacker!!!!

by Zfall2

Original Post

★ Guide

Latest story is that all modes and regions you get thrown out of the game from the lobby.

You can only play Attrition on EU server and there are twin hackers on there using speed hack and sp, i'm assuming its the same person who is throwing people out of the game.

So he denies access for a while then allows players limited access and uses cheats, psycologoical game he is playing as players are only too hapy to get into a game after several weeks of being tossed out and now forced to be killed over and over by this ******

Message 21 of 31 (1,150 Views)

★ Guide
Update, seems i riled the hackers feathers as i threatened to go to his house, he was trying his best to intimidate me last night and failed.
He joined me in the game and cloned my identity then started threatening me lol. He has been looking at the comments on these threads and checking out my yt videos and was commenting on them as well in titanfall.
He is still using the script to throw everyone out of all matches except attrition on EU servers.
Apparently the net is closing in and his location will soon be known if he leaves his pc on for much longer, hopefully he will get shut down soon.
Don't give up hope and don't be intimidated.
He said he is sending the fbi round to my house, well i was not aware that they operate so far from the u.s. shows you how brain dead this person is.
Message 22 of 31 (1,129 Views)

★ Guide

Wow....just wow !!

Message 23 of 31 (1,113 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

(Removed the message, don't start a witch hunt or demeaning comments of other countrys.) - Atic 

Message 24 of 31 (1,101 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA_Atic. I agree my post was less than fair and swept up an entire country. I apologize. I would like to say your response proves without a shadow of a doubt that EA reads our posts in this thread. This means you are well aware many of us have been reporting to EA, on this thread, from within the Origin app, directly to EA staff via chat, on the phone and through EA's help email addresses, the problem with your hacked TitanFall servers. To be clear, you've  been told this hacker, currently using the name "Atomic Bomb", has hacked your servers and installed a script that executes every 3 to 5 minutes which kicks everyone off the server. This occurs while playing a  game or waiting to join a game. It's been going on for months and was reported the day it began. It's fallen on deaf ears at EA. Oh, on a rare occasion one of your that monitors these threads will comment on the issue, but clearly and most certainly you've taken no action to remedy the issue. We've expressed our dissatisfaction with your lack of caring and concern - your lack of action to address and resolve our continued inability to play this game we've paid for. What you alone have done is prove to us you care nothing of your customers. Your automated replies to our reports stating you take our reports very seriously and will investigate the issues and resolve the problems, implies you are a company of integrity. Sadly and obviously, the appearance is you completely lack integrity. You are well aware no one can play TitanFall on PC. You are well aware this has been going on for months. You patronize us with you automated emails that read you will resolve these problems and yet do nothing. You incite frustration and  anger by consistently taking no action. Do you really think I would take this time out of my day to write you and think this is not more of an issue than just the inability to play this game? You still sell and license this game. Without a doubt this is commercial fraud. You think this goes unnoticed? You think none of us are aware of US consumer protection laws? How dare you insult our intelligence. I ask you to escalate this to your management in the hopes in lands in the hands of someone that has the integrity to either direct your IT staff to fix this issue once and for all, or in writing and publicly, tell us you are going to do nothing about this hacker or the hacked servers and announce the game will be discontinued. 

Message 25 of 31 (1,046 Views)

★ Guide

Very well said. Rather than delete another post, I wish he would have said that this is being escalated to an Product Engineer that can resolve the issue. The Bold text didn't help the message.

Message 26 of 31 (1,024 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hopefully soon this hacker will be brought to justice.  Once he is purged from the system we can get back to playing TF and rebuild the community.  

Message 27 of 31 (1,006 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I do know many that quit playing only because of this hacker. The few speed hackers helped that along as well. I do think many would return if EA would spend a few hours and rebuild these servers. I'm sure this hacker has left enough information in the server logs and firewall to block his access. It's not that hard. I do these types of investigations in my job every now and then. And because there is so little traffic presented to anyone if these servers, a sniffer capture taken from a few points can ID their ISP. You report that to the provider and they will know who the person is. Then send that info to his local authorities and hope like hell they arrest him. Ah, one can only dream.

Message 28 of 31 (1,001 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah but wouldn't a VPN block their actual location, if they were using one? Wish I could push the 'rewind' button and act like this never happened but EA dragging it out is just making it worse.

Message 29 of 31 (995 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Their ISP assigned them the IP they are using. But their provider could be one of many that provide services that guarantee they can't be traced as they route their packets through a few servers around the globe before they reach the host they want to connect to. The Provider is then hidden as well. If he's smart he's not accessing EA's servers via his EA account. That would be stupid.

Message 30 of 31 (990 Views)