Re: Please do something about this * hacker!!!!

by EA_David

Original Post

Please do something about this * hacker!!!!

★★★ Novice

why the * can't you guys stop this hacker from using peoples names and crashing games? it is the same * guy that has been doing this * for over a year. now he is saying he is going to get our usernames banned. please do something about this rascist, sexist, and threat making hacker!!!!! 

Message 1 of 31 (2,417 Views)

Community Manager

@Flexo206 Hi, it sounds like the same person described in this thread, would that be correct?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/New-level-of-harassment/m-p/7331972/highlight/false#M43106

As mentioned there, I may DM you if I need any sensitive info to look into this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 31 (2,337 Views)

★ Guide
It is, indeed, the same person as in both the above threads. It has been ongoing for quite a while now. Anything that can be done or is it just time to let this excellent game go, uninstall it and write off the loss?

Message 3 of 31 (2,241 Views)

★★★ Novice

its the same guy or gal. I play with shirney all the time. how the hell can this hacker control the server and mimic user names?

Message 4 of 31 (2,122 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just do what EA wants you to do.  Stop playing this old game and fork over more money for Anthem or buy some in-game loot on Apex Legends.  Disappointed

Message 5 of 31 (2,114 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well EA_Dave.... You, like everyone else at EA, have not stopped any of this we regularly report. So all we are left to think is you and and others at  EA, that is aware of these reports, don't give a damn about your customers. Try and show some integrity and just admit it to us in writing. Then we'll just stop trying and never buy your products again.

Message 6 of 31 (1,990 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'd bet if this hacker shutdown your payroll system you and everyone at EA would be all over it. Please respond to this the next time you boss tells you to get some work done.

Message 7 of 31 (1,988 Views)

★ Guide
You will not reply if you get an answer or an official warning in your account correspondence or an automated template letter. According to them, they are doing everything but just over a year ago, the same strange hacker is stepping in front of them Standard smile For my part, I'm sorry for all the deceived customers! I've already reached the point of not being annoyed by them. Let's see if they are repairing their database server, how many players will return to TF1? I don't think one. The EA shot itself down. I don't recommend anyone to buy anything from them!
Message 8 of 31 (1,972 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

YOU EA_BARRY SAY THIS EVERY NOW AND THEN TO FAKE NEWS THAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY TAKE ANY ACTION

Message 9 of 31 (1,953 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

AND TO THINK THAT EA SELL THIS TITLE AS PART OF ORIGIN ACCESS

THINK OF THE FRAUD THE NOOBS ARE UNDER

THEY THINK THERE PC IS CRASHING, BUT ITS NOT

STILL SELLING LICENSE KEYS AND STILL PART OF ORIGIN ACCESS....FRAUD

Message 10 of 31 (1,952 Views)