PLEASE STOP THE HACKERS!!!

by NaturlBornKilla

Original Post

Re: PLEASE STOP THE HACKERS!!!

★ Apprentice

Hello

How can you be sure that this is not a redesign of the game?
like an update? Standard smile 

Message 31 of 36 (1,180 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
what are u talking there bruh
Message 32 of 36 (1,177 Views)

★ Apprentice

excuse me , is "bruh" is a "daughter in law" ? 

what s a "peppee" ?  i can't translate

Sorry Forum is not my "cup of tea" 

I go out

Message 33 of 36 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin sucks I am currently playing titanfall on xbox 360

It's working good even though the graphics suck its playable 20 to 60 players during day in America 

Message 34 of 36 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought this game maybe 1 month ago and probably have been able to play it 3 hrs total, no matter what Origin playtime calculates.  It seems every time you are dropped out of the game, it adds an hour to your playing time.

BUT.........

I think that the fact that EA/Respawn are still selling the game, which happens to be an ONLINE ONLY game, except for the training, and knowing that no one can play it should be considered illegal and should be escalated to the appropriate people. There are many of us who purchased TitanFall after the many reports of this script running that kicks players from the game and shuts the game completely down on the PC version.  Also, with technology of today and the frequency at which this script is running, EA/Respawn should be able to detect its source and rectify this issue. 

This may seem petty to these companies but I don't think any of us, especially the ones that JUST BOUGHT this game, wants to just give money to people for free like what we have done.

I really do think sometimes that it might just be EA/Respawn causing this issue to try to completely stop supporting this game after the last guy/gal just gives up on trying to play instead of just telling us straight forward they are discontinuing support for it.  There has not been any messages in Origin nor online anywhere that I have seen that states they are phasing out  this version of TitanFall like they did with Battlefield 2142 which, BTW, someone actually picked up the support and made it to where it could still be played, even today because of its popularity.

So serious EA/Respawn.  Get into gear on rectifying this issue or just frickin' tell us that you are stopping the support for this game and thanks new people for donating more money to our pockets sucka's.

DAMNNNNNN THIS IS ANNOYING...

Message 35 of 36 (1,029 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Actually, doesn't matter when you bought the game... we are all being ripped off. It's just that some of us have better memories of what Titanfall used to be than those that NEVER GOT TO PLAY IT.

Message 36 of 36 (1,010 Views)