Re: PC - Not all of HUD showing like Minimap

by Bundy_BE4R

Original Post

★ Novice

OK,  I can't say that I'm a long-term player of Call of Duty or any of the other similar games.  I've played BF4 a bit but am still very much a noob in that game as well.  

I bought and installed this game and just started playing the campaign after I went through the tutorials.  

I'm running 3 screens with Nvidia Surround and couldn't figure out for the life of me why I was getting killed so frequently.  I figured it was just because I do not have a long history of playing this type of game.   I got to level 10 or so the hard way, and then decided to go to the forums to try to learn how to not suck so bad.   Only then did I learn of the so-called 'mini-map' that I was missing on my screen.   I tried to figure out how to turn it on, but sadly this was not possible.   I switched out of surround mode, only displaying the game on my center screen.   Like magic, I got the minimap working as well as the commander video that plays throughout the game.      

What a disappointment.  This game looks absolutely gorgeous with 3 screens, but is not worth playing at all in that configuration until they fix the minimap issue.      Please please please fix this issue! 

I love the game, but want my extra screens working as well.    

Sad Pilot :-(

Message 31 of 37 (905 Views)

★ Novice

The game is gorgeous on three screens but unplayyable because of the HUD bug.

Hey EA -- please make the HUD work.  You're losing your widescreen gaming community.

Message 32 of 37 (868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wonder if the wide screen fixer would work? I use it on COD. I will try tonight and report back

Message 33 of 37 (635 Views)

★★★★ Novice

**bleep** me.  gald they offereed up titanfall as a 48 hour trial.

cpuld not believe for the life of me they have no sorted out triple onitor setup/support.

was going to buy.  but seeing this **bleep**e support.  no hope in hell of me buying it.

would take one gopher programmer a day to sort it out.  would have paid his dues 10x over...

silly EA

Message 34 of 37 (501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here

5760 x 1080 eyefinity, no Hud.

Wish I knew before I bought.

Message 35 of 37 (455 Views)

★ Novice

Hey -- the latest update FIXED THIS!  Yay!

I'm running a Radeon HD 7970 with three screens.  I liked the game enough that I was playing on a single screen (the HUD is really important).

After the most recent set of updates I tried three screens again -- WOW -- there's the HUD!

THANK YOU GUYS!!!  Game is awesome on 3 screens.  And I don't think it gives an unfair advantage -- I still suck. Standard smile

Message 36 of 37 (433 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, Thank you, thank you, for fixing this feature!

Message 37 of 37 (370 Views)