Re: [PC] In-game display name

by Z3ph7r_X

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC] In-game display name

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Is there anyway to change my in-game name, not entirely happy with showing my real name, as per my account name.

Message 1 of 7 (21,018 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Yup, under Basic Information you should be able to edit your ID, and this should update your in-game name if you play on PC. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (20,462 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

In your Origin account you can decide what is shown in the My Account ---> About me on the Site

And Account and Privacy on the Origin App

Message 2 of 7 (20,993 Views)

EA Staff

Hey Stuart,

Your Origin ID is your in-game name for many newer EA titles.

If you do not like your current Origin ID, you can change it (once every 7 days) here: http://www.origin.com/change-id

It can take a few minutes once you change it for it to cascade through the various services, so a good rule of thumb is to ensure you log out of any persistent web-logins as well as restart your Origin client.

X

Message 3 of 7 (20,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this still true?  I don't see any way to do that, and following the provided link simply sent me to the edit profile screen.

Message 4 of 7 (19,445 Views)

Community Manager

Yup, under Basic Information you should be able to edit your ID, and this should update your in-game name if you play on PC. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 7 (20,463 Views)

★ Novice

Well, let's say someone is playing from Steam? Which name would appear on the game? Steam or Origin?

Message 6 of 7 (13,835 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Titanfall 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (13,527 Views)