March 2014 - last edited November 2014 by EA_Nils
Graphic/performance issues often result from hardware or software issues. It may be that your graphic card has outdated drivers, or that one of your components needs updating before you can fully enjoy the game.
However, there are about as many ways to combine hardware and software components as there are areas to walljump on in Angel City. Well, perhaps a bit more than that.
As a result, in order to let us have a better idea of the problem you are facing and its cause, please post a DXDiag of your machine. This will help us identify the potential sources of an issue.
7. Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
8. Save this text file to your Desktop if possible
9. Open the text file, select all the text inside (Ctrl + A) and copy it (Ctrl +C).
10. Go to http://hastebin.com/, paste the contents of your DXDiag inside (Ctrl+V) and click Save on the webpage (Ctrl+S).
11. Copy the link of the page in your post, along with a description of your issue. The more precise you are in your description, the more likely you are to get help.