by xXxAdorablexXx

Original Post

Re: Origin Fix - "You must be online when logging in for the first time&

★★★ Apprentice
@adBoBber glad it worked. still waiting for a permanent fix Frown
Message 81 of 94 (4,744 Views)

Re: Origin Fix - "You must be online when logging in for the first time&amp

★★★ Newbie

@El-Barton67 has the link for the ONLY method that works to circumvent whatever error is keeping people from accessing online Origin. I tried every other "official" troubleshoot for this problem and nothing worked. For someone who is only having the issue of not being able to get online - do NOT clear your cache! Because then you will not be able to sign into Origin AT ALL because the "first sign in must be online". Just don't do it.

Uninstall Origin. Reinstall it from that link. And you'll be golden.

EA: Fix this! This is ridiculous. You're holding games hostage. And your support team? I've been waiting over an hour for help with this. This is bogus. Get your selves together! Yeesh.

Message 82 of 94 (4,707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is ridiculous im on the internet otherwise i wouldn't be able to write this and still cant login into Origin, whats happening

Message 83 of 94 (4,608 Views)

★★★ Novice

So now i have the infinite loading screen and cant get into the main menu ?

Message 84 of 94 (4,605 Views)

★★★ Novice

Past the main menu but cant get into the game

Message 85 of 94 (4,613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Beyond a joke now 3 days i cant login to play, steam account is unlinked, verified files, uninstalled and re-installed, uninstalled origin and re installed it and nothing works.

Message 86 of 94 (4,604 Views)

★ Novice
@ReinaCieloAzul OMG this worked all day i've been trying to play apex but stupid origin.
Message 87 of 94 (4,583 Views)

★★★ Novice
@El-Barton67 this works, facking finally, thank you!, * EA!
Message 88 of 94 (4,543 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

OMG. YAAAS!!!!! THIS WORKED !!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!! ... i'm not sure what EA has done to their most recent Origin Software, but its bugged. EVERYONE having issues, (If you have cleared your cache, flushed your DNS, reset your LAN settings, Reset your internet, updated Windows, Updated your Universal Runtime, Added .dll files, AND.. ran SFC/scannow.. ANd you're STILL stuck in offline mode, Just uninstall the most recent version of Origin and download the one on this link !!! https://filehippo.com/download_origin/post_download/

I have spent 1.5 days nonstop (except for 7 hours of sleep) to get this working.. and IT. FINALLY. WORKS.. with an old version of Origin !!! This is a temporary workaround. Make sure you uncheck "aoth updates" when you install, and make sure you refuse future updates, until there is one past the most recent, and its confirmed this bug is fixed !!! 

OHHHHH... and this also fixed the "Please insert a disc into Drive" error also !!! 

** I tried ALL of the above multiple times before finding this solution ** 

THANK YOU AGAIN !!!! <3 

Message 89 of 94 (4,514 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 90 of 94 (4,529 Views)