Optimizing HD content, Couldn't store HD content to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive!

by tx0m1n

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Optimizing HD content, Couldn't store HD content to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive!

★★★ Newbie

Titanfall cannot continue and will now exit!

Storage is not an issue, I have over 40 free GB  

nor is memory cache, been clearing it couple times.

restarting doesn't either

nor hitting,

Please explain

Message 1 of 32 (14,552 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Optimizing HD content, Couldn't store HD content to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive!

★★★ Newbie

PROBLEM SOLVED :

It is a memory related problem... probably because of fragmented space even after freeing enough space.
WHAT TO DO : Transfert all data you want to keep from your HD on a portable device, then Format your HD
you will need the serial number in your condole settings.

View in thread

Message 2 of 32 (15,855 Views)

All Replies

Re: Optimizing HD content, Couldn't store HD content to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive!

★★★ Newbie

PROBLEM SOLVED :

It is a memory related problem... probably because of fragmented space even after freeing enough space.
WHAT TO DO : Transfert all data you want to keep from your HD on a portable device, then Format your HD

Message 2 of 32 (15,856 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@tx0m1n wrote:

PROBLEM SOLVED :

It didn't work for me... 

Message 3 of 32 (14,341 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Exhibity Just to check, do you have an HDD (as opposed to a flash drive?) If you do, please contact MS support for further help. They will know more about specific Xbox storage issues.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 32 (14,331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_David wrote:

@Exhibity Just to check, do you have an HDD (as opposed to a flash drive?) If you do, please contact MS support for further help. They will know more about specific Xbox storage issues.

No I don't have a The Official Microsoft HDD anymore

Edit: I just put in my old Microsoft HDD and I'll try if it'll work on that... Will update later

Re-edit: Also doesn't work on my Microsoft HDD

Message 5 of 32 (14,327 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Why does it say ''Solved" when it isn't solved...

Message 6 of 32 (14,288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think they put solved in there to make it look like they are actually doing something for thier customers. Sorry David but all i see is issues and no solutions. There was even one on here that sugeested that people get a faster internet speed and marked it solved. How rude.

Message 7 of 32 (14,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, Can we get an answer to this that actually works.

Message 8 of 32 (14,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You have an answer that covers the situation.  Microsoft is responsible for hardware problems using storage on their consoles.  Neither EA, on the Help Center, nor the members of the Answers HQ forums, can deal with hardware problems. 

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/home

Message 9 of 32 (14,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Already solved mine, i got a defect disc.

It wasn't microsoft's fault

Message 10 of 32 (13,539 Views)