Re: Titanfall no servers found

by Linksys-protect

Original Post

No servers for Titanfall

★★ Novice

Every time I play, it won't connect to a game, it says there are no servers available..Any ideas?

Message 1 of 9 (1,499 Views)

Re: No servers for Titanfall

EA DICE Team
@RoyalNavyMatt what platform and region are you in?

Servers are reporting up and running for us.

/Atic
Message 2 of 9 (1,438 Views)

Re: No servers for Titanfall

★ Guide

Probably the work of a hacker but EA will never admit that here in the forum. Good luck.

Message 3 of 9 (1,403 Views)

Re: No servers found titanfall

★★ Novice

Playing the game in 2020 and still have the problem but now it's taking several days

Message 4 of 9 (1,822 Views)

★ Guide

In 2019, there was a hacker who made the game unavailable for almost a year. He simply and ordinaryly threw out the players. I’ve been signaling for days that you’re present again and are just a few steps away from ruining the recreation of others as well. See the topic I started. The phenomenon was current yesterday, now we don't see any servers, although sometimes we manage to connect, but in most cases we don't see or can't find a server. Once you manage to join about a round you manage to play carefree and the hacker throws everyone out again. He thought we didn’t see that, but it actually happened 15 minutes ago. The picture speaks for itself. 2 was in the same username or player name, immediately after that the connection to the servers was lost. After that, all we could do was change the origin and EA passwords for the player and activate double authentication in the security settings. But server is still not available.

Message 5 of 9 (1,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not able to connect to the servers today. Everything was fine yesterday and I can't find this mentioned anywhere else so I made a new post.

Please fix this asap

Message 6 of 9 (1,801 Views)

Titanfall no servers found

★★★ Newbie

Just got titanfall and there are no servers. I can't find anything that says the servers were intentionally shut down, any ideas on how to fix?

Message 7 of 9 (1,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. Me too. Been playing for last week. Just getting message today. So expect short term issue

Message 8 of 9 (1,363 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Welcome that there are still people who are interested in this great game. However, before starting a new topic, do you usually read another topic? Because you find clearer answers to the problems in it. Unfortunately, as a simple user, we don't have any insights into the solutions, but if I can, I recommend that your accounts be secure and that your authentications be as good as possible. (dual authentication system with security codes) Hopefully they are working to fix the problem, but don’t expect any real help here. On the other hand, all you can do is report the nature of the problem and wait patiently for a year to fix the error. (That's what we've been waiting for to get rid of the hacker last time.)

Message 9 of 9 (1,343 Views)