Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No connectivity to Titanfall PC servers

by Pyrosopher

Original Post

Re: No connectivity to Titanfall PC servers

★★★ Newbie

same exact issue... I was able to play np a few weeks ago then boom this issue ever since... i bought tf2 because of this , but it's just not as good / fun as TF1 is / was....

Message 41 of 50 (642 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep TF2 was a let-down. Still have the same issue being disconnected. I can't ever remember a large studio being held hostage for so long by a hacker.

Message 42 of 50 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey bro

I'm a player of ttf1 come from Asia and I have something interesting that want to show you

my friends and I have tried to connect to the server many times

after so many faliures ,both I and my friends wanted to give up

however,an interesting thing from the test called my attention

in that time I came into the server and kept connection for a long time so I have enough time to get into the training

it was so surprise that I enjoy the training(yes,this training is complete) amusedly

but after this I realized that this hacker could broke down our game in a very special way

I guess he uses the following steps to let the game crash

he uses scripts to add non-existent players to our team,of course the server detects that this is an abnormal behavior and automatically forces us to disconnect from it,that's why all of us can just see some "+" after the game crash,because the server can't find preset auto reply to show you

In order to verify this conjecture, we tried to enter the training again, and then did not come out in it

as I expected, the game didn't crash until I quit training and entered the attrition

I don't know if my conjecture is right, but it hasn't been falsified until now

in addition, I learned from other players that he might live in Texas

that's all the valuable information I can tell you,hope this information can help you

Message 43 of 50 (583 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

To all the new titanfall 1 players,

Welcome!

I was once in your shoes back in the beginning of 2020. I worked my way up to G10 and played with many fellow Titanfall 1 players on the way!

Unfortunately. I hoped that the steam release meant a revitalization of the game bringing on EA to actually address issues since it was making them money. Alas, I was wrong.

I have gone on my crusade to try to get support on this, and have been to no avail. The only support that has been completed to my knowledge is the equivalent of "Have you tried turning it off and on?"

Please keep posting here and mentioning Admins that may actually look into it. But of course, don't hold your breathe, just like I and many before, nothing has been done...

Message 44 of 50 (349 Views)

★★★ Novice

they do not want to do something, I wrote in the Russian forum, they generally ignore the messages

Message 45 of 50 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

THANKS FOR GREAT SUPPORT EA

Message 46 of 50 (324 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still nothing from them in this thread, are we surprised?

No.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/bd-p/O-2

Message 47 of 50 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Frown I was waiting for some years to play this game and now I cant play.
No news for fix this problem right? cheers

Message 48 of 50 (182 Views)

★ Guide

Good luck to everyone trying to play this game. We went through this in 2018, 2019 and again in 2020. I've posted it all on my YouTube channel (ImagewerksOne) and be careful you don't name the 'bad actor' because EA will then ban you in this forum like they have me so many times. We all know who's doing it. They have his name...they won't do anything. They will take money from the helpless ones that can't play and just say 'we are working on it'.....

Message 49 of 50 (149 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Dear EA,

Ref: #73741724

I am writing with regard to the above complaint. I wrote to you on 2021-01-24, called and wrote on 2021-01-26 asking you to do repair the Titanfall PC Servers to resolve this complaint.

However, your attempts to resolve the problem have not been satisfactory and you have closed my complaint, which I take as you claiming that there is nothing more you can do to help me.

I feel that we have reached a deadlock situation and, therefore, I am left with no alternative but to take my complaint to the Consumer Rights ombudsman.

Please issue me with a letter of deadlock so that I may refer this matter to the Consumer Rights ombudsman.

If I do not hear from you within 14 days I shall assume that you are in agreement that this case has reached deadlock and I shall refer my complaint about you to the ombudsman without further reference to you.

Yours faithfully,

Pyrosopher

Please contact me via my account messaging.

Message 50 of 50 (115 Views)
Twitter Stream