by Pyrosopher

Original Post

Re: No connectivity to Titanfall PC servers

★★★★★ Novice
@Fenris50 Got them both.
Message 31 of 53 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

from what i heard rumors they say the respawn game makers cant reach the game makers of this version

and this game already needs update from last 5 years ago

there are many cheaters in it which they see all map and like always 0 ea customer care

i personally think titanfall ea admins are part of cheaters they do nothing we cant blame them maybe they do report

its a fact that they can make game alive again so many people will buy it and make profits and they are working for tf 3

so that would be easy for them remaking this version maybe they wont do it so we buy tf 3

ea new owner is brainless owner old one was good person

there is many cheats for ea game like general zh and people made anti cheat patch for them with special server called gen tool

i think titan tool is nececsarry they must free the game so one platform maybe steam with new patching and anti cheat(seeing if game folder is clear or changed)

must own it

any way i don`t care about it its fact that game is dead and we reported they did nothing

Message 32 of 53 (515 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What is anyone's best guess as to how many people care enough about TF1 to play it over the course of a year worldwide? Does anyone know about private game server hosting? Would anyone pay a modest fee to play on a private server? Is that even possible?

Message 33 of 53 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 34 of 53 (473 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There was an influx of players (cannon fodder?) like me who joined when it came to Steam. It was in real danger of growing in popularity again. That revenue should pay for the servers for a bit.

Message 35 of 53 (470 Views)

★★ Novice

I also can confirm that this is happening for myself and many others. The game In its current state is completely unplayable. When you select the "play game" button you only get kicked out to the main menu. I have literally spent multiple hours trying to play the game nonstop, but I can not get past the menu. An error-filled with +++++'s always shows up on the screen. And most of the time It just says no servers when trying to join.

Message 36 of 53 (409 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Origin:
@EA:
Dear EA and Origin people, please, ... more communication!
Or if you don't have enough resources to adress the issue or it has not so high priority, please make the PC-Server open source so the comunity may do the code refactoring or do the bugfixing for this vulnerable and buggy server.
Regards Erik.
Message 37 of 53 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i personally think ea should give away this project if it cant deal  with it others can make this worldwide maybe game ranger:D

garena or .....

Message 38 of 53 (343 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm still hoping for this issue to be resolved, I made the original discussion in the Steam forums and I'm glad to see that more people are aware of this issue and more people talk about it. Respawn has to do something about this as they are selling a game that is not functional.

Message 39 of 53 (303 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Is Titanfall still being sold on Steam? If so, the absence of development on this issue mixed with the ignorance of this game breaking persistant issue could be even more problematic to new buyers, even potential ones. If so, we should not only keep poking EA and Respawn, but also Steam as one of their client is selling a non-fonctionnal product.

Message 40 of 53 (286 Views)
Twitter Stream