Re: ea finally fixes titanfall servers

by DerAbberad

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

I want to play this damn game, when are they planning to fix it?

Message 111 of 125 (912 Views)

Servers Unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Wanted to tell you guys that nobody can get on Titanfall one right now. There is a player that has brute forced the TF1 servers to where nobody can play the game right now. EA has been letting this happen for more then 5 years. The player named Jeanue that claims to be a EX EA Employee made it his goal to brute force TF1 servers from his home to make the game not playable for players. There is nothing wrong with my connection. It is the servers being attacked. As of now. He has taken down the servers where i get a error message saying "No Servers" so Nobody in the TF1 Community can jump on right now. Due to this dude completely taking down the servers

Message 112 of 125 (862 Views)

★★ Apprentice

They haven't made an official statement yet and it's reaching two months of the servers being offline. Refund the game if you bought it on Steam before it's too late.

Message 113 of 125 (861 Views)

★ Novice

They reject refunds.
So they take the money for nothing.

Message 114 of 125 (859 Views)

New Titanfall 1 Players: Refund Before it's too Late

★★ Apprentice

This is to serve as a warning for new players.

The servers have been under attack since January...this isn't an issue you can fix on your end.

EA Live chat has acknowledged the problem exists but are saying the investigation is still pending. They have yet to release a statement on their social media platforms yet which leads me to believe they have no intention of fixing this issue.  

The servers were briefly back up for a bit but there is no evidence that EA is responsible for this. It's more likely whoever is attacking the servers let off for a little bit before resuming.

More information can be seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/l4uqk0/titanfall_1_left_unplayable_by_respawn_and_ea/

Message 115 of 125 (860 Views)

★ Guide

SMH.......... I just got an email from EA and they want me to do a survey...Um. Yeah, this is going to go great !!

Message 116 of 125 (834 Views)

Re: New Titanfall 1 Players: Refund Before it's too Late

★★ Apprentice

Lol, I guess one of the forum Admins finally checked this forum and merged all the complaints into one thread.

Message 117 of 125 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Has anyone had any luck with support? My ticket's closed with "No Fix Available".

Message 118 of 125 (694 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

actually i was  on apex legends troubleshoot and i contacted their admin i told servers are hacked

he answer so fast ok we take care i think they wont care idk why i think other games servers are down as i heard some fifa servers etc...the problem is that the hacker thought he was so pro but when he see he is getting loosing when others are getting more pro he decided make ddos attack with fake players maybe with virtual server  which may go down if he don`t pay for it or forget it these .regards tohid islamic

Message 119 of 125 (663 Views)

Re: No servers found titanfall

★ Novice

i want to klnow too i had brought titanfall but no servers its waste of money for me -_-

Message 120 of 125 (628 Views)