Re: We need help in the Titanfall 1 forum, Mods / Admins are not helping.

by novasdf

Original Post

Re: Unable to connect to Titanfall servers

★★★ Apprentice

and the problem is that they work on that uselss game called apex i really think it got famous because it was free i know people say they liked it i see nothing  enjoying in it like old games wow, battle royal, and trash games which noobs play it and they only make them for getting good views like gta fans they are all donkey kids but they are customer ....

any way they are working on it XD

it is so hard like finding atmoic bomb

Message 91 of 125 (963 Views)

Re: No connectivity to Titanfall PC servers

★★★★ Novice

call and let them know about it,at least some measures will be taken over the game

Message 92 of 125 (1,067 Views)

Re: Hacker Jeanue has Brute Forced Titanfall 1 Server an Nobody can play

★★★ Apprentice

You can join our Titanfall 1 community on Discord. We will notify you in case matters change and we'll be able to play again (and they are going to change, but it will take some time). Stick around and stay tuned.

https://discord.com/invite/W6y8Mnf4wC

Message 93 of 125 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You can join our Titanfall 1 community on Discord. We will notify you in case matters change and we'll be able to play again (and they are going to change, but it will take some time). Stick around and stay tuned.

https://discord.com/invite/W6y8Mnf4wC

Message 94 of 125 (1,048 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to Titanfall servers

★★★★★ Apprentice

Don't worry, I am sad too Frown

Still no response, I was told by EA support that the CMs were fantastic and very responsive!

Looks like that was a lie Frown

Message 95 of 125 (897 Views)

EA Support told me I would get a response about the server issue in 72 hours

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello.

I hope the CMs read this, I was told we are getting a response today about the Titanfall 1 issue. Albeit, either here or Twitter.

I hope that this is true, but based on history, I doubt it will happen..

Image attached for proof of claim.

Message 96 of 125 (971 Views)

Re: EA Support told me I would get a response about the server issue in 72 hours

★★★ Apprentice
@ScrunglyBungus69 how did u contact them i had also live converstation with them they said every thing will be ok...but nothing happened they are making fun of you i think lolxDany way thank you bro if they solve this problem there will be no hacker like eagtze or ntrlburnkilla and they will become noob so many people will join and make game alive again but than will take years...i don`t think they work on it same ea support thank u for reporting we will work on it and nothing changes
Message 97 of 125 (951 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
Message 98 of 125 (905 Views)

★ Guide
@ScrunglyBungus69 feels like an automated response lol. which it probably is
Message 99 of 125 (895 Views)

★ Guide
@Antiquary i wish they update both games ngl. like a big optimization/+stability update
Message 100 of 125 (980 Views)