Re: We need help in the Titanfall 1 forum, Mods / Admins are not helping.

by ScrunglyBungus69

Original Post

Hacker Jeanue has Brute Forced Titanfall 1 Server an Nobody can play

★★ Novice

Wanted to tell you guys that nobody can get on Titanfall one right now. There is a player that has brute forced the TF1 servers to where nobody can play the game right now. EA has been letting this happen for more then 5 years. The player named Jeanue that claims to be a EX EA Employee made it his goal to brute force TF1 servers from his home to make the game not playable for players. There is nothing wrong with my connection. It is the servers being attacked. As of now. He has taken down the servers where i get a error message saying "No Servers" so Nobody in the TF1 Community can jump on right now. Due to this dude completely taking down the servers.

Message 71 of 125 (2,257 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah I agree, servers are unplayable. Would be nice to get a response from EA. Even if it takes a while to fix, would be great for an answer though.

Message 72 of 125 (2,406 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@InsaneNomad19 That's the thing, we aren't asking for this to be fixed today, just some communication that something will be done. That would be a lot better than the current communication we are getting about this.
Message 73 of 125 (2,382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@ScrunglyBungus69LOL Here we are, back in the TF1 community forums when this meant to be a general question. Goes to prove that they read this but don't give two * to respond.

Message 74 of 125 (2,369 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Would be nice if we can get a response. This has been going on for awhile.

Message 75 of 125 (2,328 Views)

Re: Hacker Jeanue has Brute Forced Titanfall 1 Server an Nobody can play

★★ Apprentice

I was there when it shut down finally, and it appears that the player name you mentioned (watch out for "public shaming" policy by the way has much as I hate to say this) isn't the same as the name of the hacker that caused all. Perhaps it's one of many names of this [insert vulgar insult] hacker use, or you managed to find his/her true name? Maybe there are many who can do this as well, but one is already too many.

We're entering the second month of this instance of this major issue and I feel that soon enough we might no longer be able to refer to EA has EA (perhaps due to a non-shaming policy update). That would be disastrous.

Message 76 of 125 (2,167 Views)

Re: No connectivity to Titanfall PC servers

★★★ Newbie

Frown I was waiting for some years to play this game and now I cant play.
No news for fix this problem right? cheers

Message 77 of 125 (2,221 Views)

server not found

★★★ Newbie

I bought this game from steam and when I open the game it says "server not found". Are you guys really working for the server? If you guys are not working for the server let me know.

Message 78 of 125 (2,025 Views)

Re: server not found

★★★★ Novice
@MrRelaxedAsh This is actually caused by a hacker making the servers impossible to join.
Message 79 of 125 (1,979 Views)

Re: server not found

★ Guide

I confirm. It's been like this for weeks. Good luck. I feel sorry for all that bought the game through Steam. The hacker did this back in 2019 and the game was basically offline for a year and a half.

Message 80 of 125 (1,969 Views)