Unable to Connect

by Robthezeitgeist

Original Post

Re: No servers found titanfall

★★★ Apprentice

Some attention: https://twitter.com/TitanfallBlog/status/1354189163906666497

At least someone, somewhere in the ecosystem knows how to communicate. Every day of EA's silence has been a failure. It takes so little effort to get this right, but EA have created a complex system of silos where no one can talk to anyone else and no one ever seems to talk to us.

I've tried to remain positive, but EA haven't shown an iota of professionalism or customer care. How an organisation deals with difficulties shows how good they are. Anyone can shine while everything is going well. I'm feeling completely let down.

Message 31 of 125 (1,590 Views)

Re: No servers found titanfall

★★★★★ Novice

Just got off the phone with EA who verified servers were down. Agent thought it was on their end and said he was going to team for a solution. It sounded as if he had not seen many "official" complaints filed on this particular issue, even tho the message board had many. Who knows what will happen. Probably a good idea for everybody concerned to call EA and request a callback to verify problem documented thru correct channel. Maybe? 

Message 32 of 125 (1,582 Views)

Re: No connectivity to Titanfall PC servers

★★★★★ Novice
@Fenris50 Got them both.
Message 33 of 125 (1,745 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

from what i heard rumors they say the respawn game makers cant reach the game makers of this version

and this game already needs update from last 5 years ago

there are many cheaters in it which they see all map and like always 0 ea customer care

i personally think titanfall ea admins are part of cheaters they do nothing we cant blame them maybe they do report

its a fact that they can make game alive again so many people will buy it and make profits and they are working for tf 3

so that would be easy for them remaking this version maybe they wont do it so we buy tf 3

ea new owner is brainless owner old one was good person

there is many cheats for ea game like general zh and people made anti cheat patch for them with special server called gen tool

i think titan tool is nececsarry they must free the game so one platform maybe steam with new patching and anti cheat(seeing if game folder is clear or changed)

must own it

any way i don`t care about it its fact that game is dead and we reported they did nothing

Message 34 of 125 (1,708 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What is anyone's best guess as to how many people care enough about TF1 to play it over the course of a year worldwide? Does anyone know about private game server hosting? Would anyone pay a modest fee to play on a private server? Is that even possible?

Message 35 of 125 (1,678 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 36 of 125 (1,668 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There was an influx of players (cannon fodder?) like me who joined when it came to Steam. It was in real danger of growing in popularity again. That revenue should pay for the servers for a bit.

Message 37 of 125 (1,665 Views)

Titanfall Servers - they have been down/ not found/ or disconnected for WEEKS

★★★★ Novice

Dear EA or Origin people,

I bought TITANFALL a few weeks ago over a deal you guys had. I was originally drawn by the many good reviews and so finally decided to get it. Soon after installing, I realized (yes, my mistake) that the game is ONLY playable on the internet, a server more specifically. I wasn't sure at the beginning, but since there was no other way, I joined the community of players. I soon realized what took me so long to have gotten the game. It was great from the beginning.

Now, for the past several days, more like about 2 weeks now, the servers are not working. Every time I try to login (2-3 times daily), the servers are NOWHERE to be found. I have tried different servers but to no avail. I have searched on several sited about the present situation, and there seems to appear this issue is an ongoing one, but that not much have been done about it, apparently.

So, here is my request: can you share with your plans/ a timeline of when this issue will/would be resolved? Now, if nothing is planned to be done (yes, I get it: it is an old game), then I believe the game SHOULD NOT have been sold on your site anymore. At present rate, this situation is just making your fanbase dislike you more and more. So, if you are NOT planning to fix the issue because of whatever reason/s, then fine; that is your decision. I believe a refund is on the way then.

Thank you!

A player

Message 38 of 125 (1,434 Views)
Highlighted

Unable to Connect

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I cannot play Titanfall 1.

A message appears informing me that I “cannot connect to the server “ and “connection to the server is lost”

I suspect that the game has been hacked.

Message 39 of 125 (1,430 Views)

Titanfall 1 servers down for all regions?

★★★★ Novice

Hey folks,

Just trying to find out what happening to Titanfall 1 servers? Tried to join from Origin and just loops saying no servers found!!??

I know the Origin servers been hit by hackers bigtime and so many security holes in Titanfall allowing speed hacks and all kinds of nefarious actions some definitely falling in the criminal hate sphere of prosecution.

On another subject:

1) Can we create/host our own servers?

2) If the game is dead can we get hold of any code to host servers for those die hards that love the game?

Message 40 of 125 (1,523 Views)