Re: My problem i cannot see my titan,my weapon and my enemy just only black line on my screen.

by hardl0lw1n

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My problem i cannot see my titan,my weapon and my enemy just only black line on my screen.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
i want to post a sample pic how?and i use Asus ROG G56jr .. i dont think this problem come from my laptop..with i7 intel and G760M NVIDIA..is nonsense i cannot play your game.
Message 1 of 5 (157 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My problem i cannot see my titan,my weapon and my enemy just only black line on my screen.

★★★★★ Expert

Your Optimus is asleep on the job.  You need to fix that.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (150 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Your Optimus is asleep on the job.  You need to fix that.

Message 2 of 5 (151 Views)

★ Novice
thanks to reply my problem,after watch at youtube for this problem..all about my graphic card..setting a few little thing on my graphic set,now im already on your battlefields..thank...very great game!
Message 3 of 5 (125 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That's great.  Have fun with it! 

Message 4 of 5 (118 Views)

★ Novice
thank's bro,so exciting! see you around..
Message 5 of 5 (114 Views)