Multiple computers can't play from same network Titanfall PC

by uijoti

Original Post

Multiple computers can't play from same network Titanfall PC

★ Novice

Hi,

My roommates and I (four of us) have all purchased separate licenses of Titanfall and installed it on our computers. We played a ton together, as a team (the intent of purchasing the game), for quite a while up until a few months ago when our schedules began conflicting. Now we have the time to play together and after logging in we are only able to play for a few minutes of the round before everyone is kicked out with no error codes. The closest thing I've found after researching the topic is

Here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Two-PC-copies-but-only-one-PC-can-connect-at-a-time/td-p/2564558

And Here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Multiple-computers-playing-on-same-network/td-p/2568524

Both of these threads have instructions on disabling uPnP on the router and the host machine. This was done, but did not solve the problem. The only other solution offered on the threads, not by an EA representative, was to ask for a refund as the issue is the intent of EA and will not be solved. Can you validate these claims? If it's not the way the game was to be hosted, what is a viable solution where multiple computers can play from the same network? I'd hate to be living in a dorm, as you're pretty much shutting out the entire college demographic and losing a ton of money if this is the case.

Message 1 of 8 (1,345 Views)

Re: Multiple computers can't play from same network Titanfall PC

★ Novice

Bump.

Really, almost two weeks with no response?

Message 2 of 8 (1,310 Views)

★ Novice

3 week bump.

Message 3 of 8 (1,299 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is there a solution to this? I bought Titanfall to play with my son and haven't been able to play in the same game yet. This is silly as it's the only game I've had this issue with.

Message 4 of 8 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did anyone ever get back to you?? It's 2016 and I'm still having this issue
Message 5 of 8 (1,245 Views)

★ Novice

2021 still waiting for a response? I also would like an answer.

Message 6 of 8 (1,031 Views)

★★ Novice

it back online again  go get it 

Message 7 of 8 (999 Views)

★ Novice

Some day

Message 8 of 8 (316 Views)