Re: Matchmaking taking far too long

by Croysten

Original Post

Matchmaking taking far too long

★ Novice

I have currently been waiting for a game on titanfall (xbox one) for around an hour and a half, i have tried 2 different game modes, and seen about 6/7 people throughout this whole time.

This is insanely frustrating, is this a known issue? Or working as intended? 

Ive spent a huge amount of money, and unable to even play the game.

Message 1 of 7 (387 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have had that issue as well but not as long. maybe 10 to 15 min. and it keeps from one room to the next if there was not enough players. I also have an issue when playing the story mode. I will start from the 1st map and make it to the 3rd. then sometimes it will search for a room and take me back a map or two. don't mind it once but this will happen all the time. get to the next to last map and back 2 or 3. makes it hard to enjoy the story.

Leucutis

Message 2 of 7 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me...8 minutes to find 7 players and that was after I started watching the clock.It can't be that hard to get 12 people together!!

Message 3 of 7 (322 Views)

★★ Novice
10 mins is normal for me now but I have waited 40mins before. This is on X1 at peak times, I only play attrition which should be the most populated and I tried the three best servers for my area, all I get is constant "0 results found". My game feels like a £60 paperweight...oh wait, I bought the electronic version so it's not even that!
Message 4 of 7 (308 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here, taking too long and even if I quit the game to join back to even teams up(me in 7 man team vs 3 players) I end up searching for 0 teammates though I KNOW theres a game going on...

And whats with the no ability to siwtch teams? its sooo booring to play against 3 noobs, no challange at all.

In my opinion the MP should have "Quick play" option also, I really don´t mind playing any of the modes, just gather up all players, make teams and put them in random mode, quickly preferably.

And when ending a unbalanced game instead of dismissing opposing team, shuffle the teams: it means put players randomly in separate teams or put them based on K\D ratio and mode XP.

Also mid game switching\shuffle would be good idea.

Oh and then theres the game hanging problem: whenever I finally find good\balanced teams and would like to carry on the fun on to the next map, the game hangs and have to dc and then again start the waiting game.

Message 5 of 7 (298 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am on the same boat. 

Matchmaking just isnt working.

Message 6 of 7 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is anybody even listening to us complain about the match making, IT SUCKS BIG TIME! Want an answer please, we are tired of wasting our time. Fix the problem or give us the money!
Message 7 of 7 (270 Views)