Original Post

Re: Connection Issues for Xbox One and PC

★ Novice

Platform: PC

Internet Provider: Optus

Router Brand: Cisco

Router Model Number: DPQ3925-X

Data Center connecting to in game: Aus -Southeast Asia-any

What error are you getting: endless loading loop when i press play or try to join a friends game

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3372133429

Now my connection is the best i can get here 100mbit i have no problems playing other games 

I am using the max power z87 mobo and it has the killer network i don't know if it's manger is blocking it since it dosen't look like it eh so annoying Frown 

Message 241 of 1,094 (1,059 Views)

★★ Novice

Internet Provider: MLS

Router Brand: TPLINK

Router Model Number: TDW8961ND

Data Center connecting to in game: SEA

What error are you getting: Stuck at the ship loading screen

Message 242 of 1,094 (1,040 Views)

★ Novice

Internet Provider: Optus

Router Brand: DLINK

Router Model Number: DIR-645

Data Center connecting to in game: Australia BETA

What error are you getting: Cannot connent to matchmaking, but only at certain times of the day (generally in the evening I cannot connect)

Message 243 of 1,094 (1,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

See previous post for me specs.

Testing this issue - I was able to play between 11:30 and 00:30 GMT last night, no problems at all. Now its saturday and im stuck looking at the ship loading screen again. This must be a server problem, otherwise I cant explain why I can play in the dead of night yet during the day when there is likely many more people playing I am unable.

Message 244 of 1,094 (997 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Similar to the post above. 

I could play for a few hours and then it just locks up on the loading screen. 

Message 245 of 1,094 (982 Views)

★ Apprentice

Before refunding the game,  I traced wireshark and the logs show that it was connecting to microsoft ISP on the loading screen.

Its more clear that the issue lies on microsoft servers.

Message 246 of 1,094 (977 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They are busy on DLC :D 3 days and no patch, f2p games (like smite) are more reactive... i think Titanfall is like Call Of Duty, they want money only and they do not cares about players community. Respawn Entertainment, another money pump studio !

Your game is not playable, and i don't see any notice "You need high bandwidth to play this game" on the case, so please, refund us... we will to pay for main menu only... REFUND US !

Message 247 of 1,094 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform: PC

Internet Provider: Dodo

Router Brand: Draytek

Router Model Number: 2830n+

Data Center connecting to in game: Aus, SE easia, West US

What error are you getting: Stuck at the ship screen with the endless spinning wheel. I made it through once on the SE asia server, and was able to complete the training, but other than that, forever stuck. I've opened all required ports on the router, run as DMZ, updated all drivers, tried connecting on all low gfx settings, rebooted router, pc etc etc etc. Gotta say this is a huge pain after putting down the better part of $100 on the game. Will be looking for a refund if this isn't resolved shortly.

Message 248 of 1,094 (961 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Internet Provider: PLDT

Router Brand: Zyxel

Router Model Number:  P-660HN-T1A

Data Center connecting to in game:  East Asia

What error are you getting:  Stuck at spaceship page after clicking start seems infinite loop. Already did the opening and forwarding of the port.  Opened it in my firewall and fowarded it on my ip but still it doesn't work for me. Please post some fix ASAP

link with screenshot I made

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201521348417426&set=o.594036467274332&type=1

Message 249 of 1,094 (908 Views)

★★ Apprentice

As we can clearly see from all of these posts. It's not a f**** router problem, the problem persist in the game itself. Fix the game and stop asking stupid questions from customers. For example, I have the same ISP and same router as my friend and he manages to play the game and i'm stuck in "searching data center". So please. Stop blaming on ISP and Routers, it's in the game.

Message 250 of 1,094 (896 Views)