Lost connection to servers in Titanfall

by WinterKnight5

Original Post

Lost connection to servers in Titanfall

★ Novice

I have been having my game cut out saying lost connection to server and this has been happening a lot lately for me and i know it is not my internet signal which is fine, whatever.  Not to sound vain but are you all going to fix it so that everytime we lose our server signal we don't get given a loss and 0 kills 0 deaths on our overall records.  This isn't too much to ask I would think. Some of these challenges require wins and not losses but to recieve a loss and a hit to our overall kill/death records is a lot to pay for overworked servers.

Message 1 of 10 (8,435 Views)

Re: Lost connection to servers in Titanfall

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Titanfall uses the MS cloud servers to assign you to a local machine basically

A very big powerfull awesome amazing server is used to slap you right onto another users machine =/ kinda pointless i know. However the % of hosts that actually quit games is rare. Titanfall has a low quit rate because only die hard fans keep playing.

I understand your playing this on the Xbox One looking at your previous post,I also am going to pressume this might be your first modern EA game. However if you have had others with 0 problems then mehhh we will have to work harder at a fix for yar=_) the idea is first to see if it is your end or not.

- Edit : Seems Xbone needs upnp i think dunno, need one to play with

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Xbox-One-Troubleshooting-guide/td-p/2454796

Check threw guides my good sir

- ~Also try a power cycle of your xbox, Press power for 10 seconds to shut down. Wait around abit have a cupa tea, turn ur router off aswell. Go out take dog for walk, pop bck plug em both back in (router first) then see what the deal is. =-) This is a nice fix when it works, makes u dislike ur hardware ever so

Message 2 of 10 (8,377 Views)

★ Novice

This is actually not the first ea game that i have played but it is the first multiplayer game i have played that has encountered continuous "Your Connection to Server Has Timed Out", issues.  I had already done all the unplugging, replugging and resetting that one can imagine but still encounter this happening more often then i would like.  I know that things like this happen my only question was why does loss of a connection in game = instant loss on the game, even when your team was in the lead?  Thats all.  Other than that I am so addicted to this game I think it might be unhealthy.

Message 3 of 10 (8,323 Views)

★ Guide

There is another resoan this happens and that is becuas. If you leave your game running and you do not play, it will make you lose connection. So the best thing to try and do is play the game if that does not work the 2nd thing to do is to concat Xbox. And then see what they can do to try and help. Is it Xbox one or xbox 360. please let me know Standard smile

Message 4 of 10 (8,288 Views)

★★★★ Novice

While I think you are correct abotu the inactivity section I too have issue son Xbox One on this.

Thing is when i go to the main menu and I start looking at my stats, challenges, or am working on changing my pilot loadouts or titna loadouts it will still kick me out and say I have lost connection to the servers, it is VERY annoying as i have to rush in to change my settings and then rush faster to search for an MP game or I risk getting kicked out.

Message 5 of 10 (8,281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ihave the same problem there it. Could be there side. And you can all ways try and send a bug report about this. And ten that way they could try and get this sorted out. Mabye that could be a step forwerd on getting the game loseing connecting sorted. How do you feel about doing that and getting it sorted for your self. And other gamers like me. 

That do get annoyed with this kibd of stuff Standard smile Thank for letting me help you out and try and make it better for you Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (8,276 Views)

★★ Novice

i know this is ultra late, but i got mine just this year, are there still problems connecting to the severs? 

Message 7 of 10 (2,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheSqaull17 Same here buddy on PC
Message 8 of 10 (2,692 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Deadfool69 man at this point i dont know why i even buyed the game on pc , i can't play it , whenever i press play , it just says you got dissconected from server .
Message 9 of 10 (2,565 Views)

Message 10 of 10 (2,296 Views)