Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Lost Connection To Server/ Connection To Server Timed Out

by WallCroftZ

Original Post

Lost Connection To Server/ Connection To Server Timed Out

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It happened to me 2 days ago and it still happened to me.

First of all, when I play Titanfall it keep lagging. It looks like everything freeze for 2-3 Sec and then move again and I also returned to the position where I ran from,it's like running backward. So this made the game unplayable. (My ping is 70-100ms)

Then I try to repair the game at first time it looks fine, but after that it happened again so I repair it for the second time.

And now i got this problem.

Whatever i try to connect to the server it keep said "Lost Connection To Server/ Connection To Server Timed Out".

It happened after I  select a mode and join the sever after that i can't connect at all.

Every time I restart the game, I try to look at Data center and it keep changing the region (my region is Southeast Asia so it should be this one) and what ever I try to change it I can only see other sever ping is -1 and cannot connect to any of them.

Here my solution

*Repair the game (Fail)

*Restart the game (Fail)

*Reset DNS/Modem/Rounter(Fail) (If you gonna ask me to contact Internet provider, Don't say that because they can't help me at all, I have try it before)

*Reinstall (in progress) 

I'm not sure if Reinstall will fix it.

Pls help

Message 1 of 2 (89 Views)

Re: Lost Connection To Server/ Connection To Server Timed Out

★★ Novice

Reinstall might take half of a day to finish it.

I can't let it install all day, I really have a work to do.

I have try it on my laptop but still the same.

Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help